> 24 hrs to go!!! Who's not going to be able to sleep????

+
Ahhhh! The feeling of arriving home to find the Witcher 3 Awaiting me! Praise you EB Games Australia! Praise You CDPR! Praise you Australai Post for your first ever correct delivery time even though it really wasnt (day or two early).

And now... Everyone envy me?

I am not going to sleep,
I'll be doing all my stuff for uni today, then take some rest - start playing.
At 8am I have 2 appointments, survive those, get home, keep on playing till my girl comes home - thats gonna be my first real break then. Gaming is serious business, after all :)

My galaxy and steam say 14 hours but people on steam forums are saying ps4 says 5 hours 30 min soooo is it releasing early?

There is definitely nothing like the feeling one has the night before a much anticipated game release - those final hours of waiting to find out if the game will live up to our expectations, of eagerly waiting to dive in and explore the worlds the creators have made for us....and in the case of sequels such as this one, waiting to see where our favourite characters will take us next.

It really is like being a kid on Christmas eve all over again.....only 14 hours to go.....

Top Bottom