> 24 hrs to go!!! Who's not going to be able to sleep????

+
So in the less than 24 hours left to go a lot of people are posting screenshots saying that Galaxy is saying 4 hours left until the game unlocks. For me, on the store page of GOG as of 7am EST it says it's 12 hours until unlock (which is the correct time of 7pm EST). However, in the library tab it says 18 hours. I wanted to check what others in my region see.
I'm fairly certain they've said repeatedly that the game will unlock for everyone at the same time around the world so it's strange to see some saying 4 hours, some 6, me with 18...

yep mine should unlock at 6pm central times say 11:36 hours left

longest 4 mins of my life

edit: installed, now go to bed and sleep so i can play 24 hours straigth through as soon as its available.

Attachments

• W3 Install.jpg
    W3 Install.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
What the... I've got the opposite problem from everyone. Live in the east US - Gog.com says 13 hours (which would put me at 7pm EST which was stated time) but Galaxy says 19 hours!!! I've cleared my schedule... I hope this isn't right.

Sounds like one timer compensates for timezone the other one doesn't...

The timer on the Gog galaxy store says >12 hours. The timer next my install on the galaxy library page says 16 hours. huh?

Sounds like one timer compensates for timezone the other one doesn't...

Yeah that's exactly what I figured too... the store timer seems to show correct time but more concerning the library timer is counting down to midnight HERE rather than 1pm in Poland. Hopefully it's just a glitch with the galaxy and once they flip the switch on the timers go away and we all get it at the same time.

New PC : Built & Tested
Pre-purchase : Done
Pre-load : Complete
Bottle of wine : Purchased
Munchies : Acquired
Family warned of extended absence : Affirmative
Cat fed : Check
Lack of aphetamines : Extreme
Anticipation : Stratospheric
Chances of staying awake after 1am : Non-existent

Soo on GOG Galaxy the countdown timer on the store page says 10hours to go, but on the library page it says "release in 3 hours"

Hope its the latter.

It unlocks at 8AM for me. I should go to bed now. I'll wake up and it'll be there.

Assuming I can sleep at all.

Top Bottom