> 24 hrs to go!!! Who's not going to be able to sleep????

+

^ Witcher fans for the next 8-ish hours. "how nice is it gonna look?...what's my fps gonna be like?". *shivers*

lol.

Personally waiting to see how the PC version fares the next few days in regards to benchmarks, patch, sweetFX and so on. Because if I am going to play it I need a new graphics card and I want to wait and see price/performance before I make the investment. Also I want to see how much truth there are to 35 min demo vs the final product.

But I was shown Dimitris reaction when he was told the game releases in 9 hours. He seems happy:

Tangentially related -- will there be a witcher chat for the last few hours for countdown? I'd like to know now so i can find it when i wake up assuming i sleep and can sit and hype with people while i'm at university :D

IT'S 22:00 FOR ME NOW GOODNIGHT wish me luck

Tangentially related -- will there be a witcher chat for the last few hours for countdown? I'd like to know now so i can find it when i wake up assuming i sleep and can sit and hype with people while i'm at university :D

IT'S 22:00 FOR ME NOW GOODNIGHT wish me luck

Good luck. I'll be around before, and well after the countdown

I made the mistake of watching someone play the first two hours i would say dont do it! Totally ruins the surprise, but they made different choices then i would have so i guess its ok

ive watched about 35 min of exploring...i watched the griffin fight...well half of it, and i watched a video on them explaining the tallent/skill stree and stuff
now they just came out witha new trailer today that reveales even more stuff!!! LOL

After more than 17 years of playing video games, this is the first time that I'm actually waiting for release !
I've never been so enthusiastic. it feels good. ^_^

You're only an hour ahead of me? I thought you were more advanced than that.

I miscalculated, it's actually unlocking at 7AM for me. Which is in half an hour.

And to the general topic of the thread, I managed to sleep. Woke up at 5, though, for obvious reasons.

Top Bottom