2500 hours to reach Level 60 for the 10th time!

+
:beer: Cheers! I've finally reached this huge threshold that gives 2 premium cards from each keg! It felt like forever and took me 2500 hours to get there. I wonder how long was this journey for other people who reached it.

I was also saving reward points and ore for many months, so that I can hopefully get a full premium collection now.

On this occasion I'd like to thank CDPR for creating a game that kept me engaged for so long. As with all long-term projects there were some ups and downs in the game during these years, yet overall it is probably the best card game out there. Keep up the good work. I look forward to new adventures!

gwent.png

Well done! :howdy:
One of the Gwent-life goals reached at last. May your barrels overflow with moving cards, as strange as it is to say that.
Personally I'm an on-and-off Gwentist so I've been slow to get even the lower ranks but it is nice to see others having reached the milestones and to live vicariously through them.

I do also echo your sentiment about the game. It has been a rocky road but through it all I have enjoyed the game and out of all the other virtual card games I've tried online, this one is the one that I have actually continued to come back to. Whereas the others have never held my interest enough for me to try them again once I got bored or frustrated with them.

It was me. I complained about it already years ago :)

Still unfixed till now - although they told me that the devs would be aware of it.

Last edited:
congratulation to your prestige10. you may start to open kegs to collect premium legendary now. My rule is, always pick the premium 5th card (the left one) because I want MP over Scrap. Maybe you can do so.

It will take a while for you to reach the next prestige. but I recommend to play with less than normal speed. because after I reached prestige 11th for a few weeks, I concluded that the final prestige (11th) reward is is "you won't get any XP forever".

But Prestige 11th is so demoralize me to play Gwent. I mean I won't get any RP from level up anymore and if I want RP then I have to collect CP which is 24cp for 2 rp. it's not easy and take a lot of time. ;_;

Actually, Prestige 9 is also meh (10mp when complete a daily quest is less than 1 RP. It should be 30mp instead.)

I hope CDPR aware of this and tune it up. (for example, 30mp / daily quest for prestige 9 and 1 rp for every 3000xp forever for prestige 11. The level is just zero or double zero which means infinite)

Last edited:
Top Bottom