2nd-impact interviews Lucjan Więcek

+
2nd-impact interviews Lucjan Więcek

Belgian website 2nd-impact recently talked to our Lead Level Artist, Lucjan Więcek about his work on Enhanced Edition, his beginnings as a graphic artist among other interesting topics. You can read the whole interview here - there are two versions, English and French.

Aditya

Forum veteran
although no new news, but good read, to know Lucjan's story :)why not put more pics of your office? that would be cool :D

Kodaemon said:
I don't think that's the proper translation of "grafik" ;)

It's not, fixed it on the main page right after the news got posted (that's when I spotted it) but it didn't change here for some reason. Thanks for pointing this out!

Nice to meet you Lucjan

But I'd rather to know more details about what actually is his job. Level artist sounds half a mistery to me :confused:

secondchildren said:
Nice to meet you Lucjan

But I'd rather to know more details about what actually is his job. Level artist sounds half a mistery to me :confused:

Well, the interviewer is not exactly doing his best job there... i.e. after Lucjan mentioned CDPROJECT as a developer started in 2002 with the "original Witcher" , he asks him "What was CDPROJECT first game...?" :rolleyes:

I can see that the Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition is comming soon since new announcements will shortly arrive, more interviews is showing up and that Jesse Cox (OMFGCATA) is going to your studio to test the Enhanced Edition, which he is very excited about.

I'm also really excited about that we will soon be able to play it and I almost can't wait 2 weeks to try out the Enhanced Edition for my third playthrough! Thanks for making your game even better CD Project RED! I hope you will get Best RPG for 360 this year. You should have won GOTY last year or atleast the best RPG of 2011.

Keep up the amazing work! Big supporter of your games!

JackintheGreen said:
Well, the interviewer is not exactly doing his best job there... i.e. after Lucjan mentioned CDPROJECT as a developer started in 2002 with the "original Witcher" , he asks him "What was CDPROJECT first game...?" :rolleyes:
LOL I noticed that too :D

Top Bottom