3 Beta Keys for any of you guys still looking to get in.....Cheers and Enjoy!

+

Guest 4097530

Hey,
I'd also be happy if someone could pm me a spare key. Registered for beta a while ago but haven't received a key yet ... :(

Got one - thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey

Same here. Saw Quill18 play it on youtube. And now I am dying to try it out. I think there is really deep strategic potential.
I am probably too late to receive one through the beta registration, so if anyone has a spare key?
Thanks in advance

Hi Everyone. Looks like a great community here! So, I have a question. I signed up for the closed beta and a week or so ago received a key, but it seems like everyone else received three keys. Why did some people get three keys while it appears some only got one? Am I missing something there?

At any rate, I've been playing for a week or so and would love to get a friend involved, but the keys seem to have dried up. I know it's a shot in the dark at this point, but if someone does have another key lying around they'd be willing to share, could you pm it to me? Thanks! Cheers!

bldj;n8487430 said:
Why did some people get three keys while it appears some only got one? Am I missing something there?

Initially, everyone only received one key. But about 2 weeks ago, CDPR sent an e-mail with 3 extra keys to anyone already signed up.

Oh interesting. So if you hadn't signed up until after the initial giveaway, you only received one key? Makes sense, I guess. Thanks for the answer!

Yeah, I'm still looking too. If anyone can spread the love, we'd be grateful! Thanks!

Top Bottom