3 bugs in my first time in the witcher 3 :c

+
Hi all. I'm new to this forum just like in the world of the witcher and the truth is that the witcher 3 is fascinating me too much and it's an incredible game. I have 3 problems 1. The sound when you meet the ladies of the forest for the first time since you do not hear any dialogue about them or the spirit of the tree and I was very impressed to see them the first time but my experience was not all pleasant without the audio. 2. Sometimes there is a merchant on the map who does not appear on the mini-map and when talking to him, he does not buy anything and he returns you to the selection section. 3. map icons. When I checked the map to see where are merchants, blacksmiths, herbalists, etc. they do not appear on the map unless I get close to them and there are times when I get away from those npc then when I return a few seconds later ... They disappear !!! and then I would like to know if there is any solution or if they would solve it over time because if it is something annoying to be all over the map looking for an NPC you need. Thanks in advance

See ... I went to many of the places on the velen map where I have traded and created my weapons and armor, even fixing my beard and hair.
I do not think those are the only markets, herbalists, barbers and blacksmiths on the Velen map.
The game is digital and is a complete edition version 1.60

Attachments

• Velen.jpg
    Velen.jpg
    543.6 KB · Views: 619
Last edited:
Title edited. ;)

1. The sound when you meet the ladies of the forest for the first time since you do not hear any dialogue about them or the spirit of the tree and I was very impressed to see them the first time but my experience was not all pleasant without the audio.

System specific. Sound levels for this bit are likely a little out of whack. I could hear the scene just fine on my nephew's rig. On mine, the sound distortion and levels make the Brewess especially almost incomprehensible. Only options are to set "Loudness Equalization" in your Windows sound devices settings, or to turn on the subtitles. (Or put your ear right up to the speakers...that's how I did it. :p)

2. Sometimes there is a merchant on the map who does not appear on the mini-map and when talking to him, he does not buy anything and he returns you to the selection section.

Bug. If it happens, sometimes it will correct itself by reloading the area. Sometimes (like the merchant in the wilderness with the Scoia or the one you rescue that then makes his way to refugee camp by the river) often stop working for me and never do again. No biggie, though. Neither one has anything amazing or unique, as far as I know.

3. map icons. When I checked the map to see where are merchants, blacksmiths, herbalists, etc. they do not appear on the map unless I get close to them and there are times when I get away from those npc then when I return a few seconds later ... They disappear !!! and then I would like to know if there is any solution or if they would solve it over time because if it is something annoying to be all over the map looking for an NPC you need.

This is by design. The icons appear only when you're in the area. There are only a few "wandering" merchants. Most of them should always be in the same place. (The merchants themselves operate on schedules for the most part, as well. If they're missing, try back after 9 am the following day.)

Title edited. ;)

System specific. Sound levels for this bit are likely a little out of whack. I could hear the scene just fine on my nephew's rig. On mine, the sound distortion and levels make the Brewess especially almost incomprehensible. Only options are to set "Loudness Equalization" in your Windows sound devices settings, or to turn on the subtitles. (Or put your ear right up to the speakers...that's how I did it. :p)

Bug. If it happens, sometimes it will correct itself by reloading the area. Sometimes (like the merchant in the wilderness with the Scoia or the one you rescue that then makes his way to refugee camp by the river) often stop working for me and never do again. No biggie, though. Neither one has anything amazing or unique, as far as I know.

This is by design. The icons appear only when you're in the area. There are only a few "wandering" merchants. Most of them should always be in the same place. (The merchants themselves operate on schedules for the most part, as well. If they're missing, try back after 9 am the following day.)

I have a ps4...
That screen capture take it after meditating for 2 days and leave it at 10am game time and continued if the others appear and choose to reload the game and still were not and finally rebuild the database and icons are still not ...

as for the ladies of the forest I was looking for a solution before ending here and many say there is no solution for those 2 parts of dialogue (Forest Spirit and forest ladies) look in 3d games, meristation, even in this forum. .. and apparently there is no solution for it.

I play with headphones and try without them and the scene is not heard with or without them ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom