3 gigs won't trigger

+
i play on ps5
i have 3 last gigs to complete santo domingo and these wont trigger when im nearby. i have tried everything:
-save and load,
-sleeping in V house,
-restart the game, console,
-reinstall, reload previous save,
-go to whore, wait 24h,
-stay in gig location for few minutes,
-make some missions
and nothing fix this, still El Capitan doesnt call
have any ideas how to fix?

Attachments

• 20210405_195140.jpg
    20210405_195140.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
  • 20210405_004540.jpg
    20210405_004540.jpg
    713.6 KB · Views: 75
I don't know which ones your missing but some gigs do not pop up unless you do other gig in other areas first.
Like the music ones where you need to finish before getting the mission for the girl group.

There are others like this also and while a bit annoying this is not only in CP many other games do like this also.
Some gigs only show if you drive by close enough and so on.

If i remenber well :)
The left one, you could try to enter into the manufactory for launch the capitan's call (you can jump above the fence).
The top one, it's probably hacking the hacker. Try to enter in the elevator of megabuilding.

If i remenber well :)
The left one, you could try to enter into the manufactory for launch the capitan's call (you can jump above the fence).
The top one, it's probably hacking the hacker. Try to enter in the elevator of megabuilding.
Severence Packages
Hacking the hacker
Breaking News
names of these gigs
nothing happens when i went to location
fixer doesnt call and gigs are still as undiscovered
Post automatically merged:

u can also check if u have any unread shards in your library as well - maybe that could help too.
i checked all of unread shards and still nothing

I don't know which ones your missing but some gigs do not pop up unless you do other gig in other areas first.
Like the music ones where you need to finish before getting the mission for the girl group.

There are others like this also and while a bit annoying this is not only in CP many other games do like this also.
Some gigs only show if you drive by close enough and so on.
i complete every gig in the game without Sweet Dreams (looks bugged, Stefan disappear) and still these three wont activate

i wrote mail to the support and after week ive got this mail XD thanks for solution cdpred
Screenshot_20210413-071024_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom