3 Questions about 2 cards effects [Cerys: Fearless & Ithlinne]

+
A) Cerys fearless

It says that it resurrects next card you discard.

Question 1 :

Can special card be resurrected ?

Question 2 :

Will this effect be triggered if Cerys fearless is destroyed or when another round has started ?

B) Ithlinne Aegli

" Play a Bronze Spell, Boon or Hazard from your deck twice. "

Question 3 :

Can I play 2 different special cards or just same special card 2 times ?

Guest 4226291

1. No. Cerys: Fearless says “ressurect the next unit you discard”. She cannot ressurect a non-unit.

2. Cerys: Fearless must be on the board and not locked for the effect to work. If she is destroyed or locked before you discard a card, her effect will not work. So when she leaves the board at the end of a round her effect won’t apply for the next round.

3. You only play one special card twice. The old wording of her effect is better and less open to confusion “play a bronze spell, boon, or hazard and spawn a copy of it”. You select one card from your deck to play and then a copy of it will spawn and you play both copies of it. Whatever card you select from your deck will be played twice.

1. No. Cerys: Fearless says “ressurect the next unit you discard”. She cannot ressurect a non-unit.

2. Cerys: Fearless must be on the board and not locked for the effect to work. If she is destroyed or locked before you discard a card, her effect will not work. So when she leaves the board at the end of a round her effect won’t apply for the next round.

3. You only play one special card twice. The old wording of her effect is better and less open to confusion “play a bronze spell, boon, or hazard and spawn a copy of it”. You select one card from your deck to play and then a copy of it will spawn and you play both copies of it. Whatever card you select from your deck will be played twice.
Thanks for this help.

Do you answer to this question ,regarding Cerys An Craite card effect.

Lets imagine scenario where I play this card in first round and she goes to graveyard at round end.

In round 2 I only ressurect 2 units so Cerys is not ressurected in this round.

Now question is do I in round 3 need to ressurect new 4 units or do previous 2 ressurected (from round 2 ) count ?

Now question is do I in round 3 need to ressurect new 4 units or do previous 2 ressurected (from round 2 ) count ?

Cerys has a counter which you can see while viewing the graveyard. The counter carries over to the next round, meaning, in your example, you only need to resurrect 2 units.

Guest 4226291

Thanks for this help.

Do you answer to this question ,regarding Cerys An Craite card effect.

Lets imagine scenario where I play this card in first round and she goes to graveyard at round end.

In round 2 I only ressurect 2 units so Cerys is not ressurected in this round.

As 4RM3D said, her counter WILL carry over to the next round. You can view it in the graveyard at any time.

Top Bottom