3. round problems

+
3. round problems

Yesterday I wrote a post, and I made a picture:

NahomVane;n7012120 said:
Hey all, here is why most of the players use the Monster Deck. :)
First steps of the 3. round: my Opponent had 42 point, because he/she had a 36-point monster, and a 6-point monster. The random monster card was the 6-point monster, but then the 36-point monster "came back" on the deck too, I think because of an other card in the 2. round (?). So it became his/her base point. I had 2 cards and my Leader Card, my opponent had 3 cards.
I think it's hard a little bit, and not too motivating.

I thought, that previous one wasn't too motivating. Today I won a game, but I'm not too proud of it.
In the 2. round I used my Foltest Leader card and the Adrenaline Rush card. So in the 3. round I had 108 point immediately. I won, but it wasn't too fair.

How can I or my opponent play in the 3. round, if I or my opponent has an irrealistic score immediately?

Here is the new picture, and thanks for the answers and opinions.

Attachments

• photo80900.jpg
    photo80900.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 42
If the score got to that point its because both players let it. These buff-> adrenaline rush or monsters passive are easily counterable by removals.

NahomVane;n7020880 said:

I thought, that previous one wasn't too motivating. Today I won a game, but I'm not too proud of it.
In the 2. round I used my Foltest Leader card and the Adrenaline Rush card. So in the 3. round I had 108 point immediately. I won, but it wasn't too fair.

How can I or my opponent play in the 3. round, if I or my opponent has an irrealistic score immediately?

NahomVane;n7020880 said:

To be fair if he had scorch, dbomb or Geralt igni then you would of been truly ****'d lol. Be proud of the win cause that was risky.

Laveley;n7021350 said:
If the score got to that point its because both players let it. These buff-> adrenaline rush or monsters passive are easily counterable by removals.

I think, it is not that simple. I'm very new in the game, and I am just lvl 5. I haven't got many good cards yet, just a few. I had luck, because the card lottery.

gamingdevil800;n7021860 said:
To be fair if he had scorch, dbomb or Geralt igni then you would of been truly ****'d lol. Be proud of the win cause that was risky.

Thank you, it was. But I know the "other side" too :)

I have one more question. In Witcher 3, when I and the computer played all cards in 2. round, it is end or not? I think, that is game over.
I hate to lose here, because in 3. round we get 1 card, and my card is weaker than my opponent's card. I konw, I know, I let it, so I lose.

Sorry for my English, it's not to good.

Top Bottom