+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
3_days_16-9_EN.png

So, i works on hights, fixing telecom lines and transmiters. Yasterday, before going to sleep, i go: Dear God, if you exist, please dont let me fall and die in next 3 days.
I wake up at 4am, with cramps and puking and other disgusting stuff. Doctor said, youll be fine, ill open you sick leave, just dont move out of bed for 3 days, but if you develop fever or caugh call me.
What we established here is: 1. Higher power exist and listens to you.
2. Be careful with how you word your prayers.

110 minutes until preload on GoG. In 20 minutes we will have defeated the curse of 91 for the third time.
If I understood everything corectly, the preload means that we can install the game in advance so it's ready to go for day one is that so? Anything else to know about it?

If I understood everything corectly, the preload means that we can install the game in advance so it's ready to go for day one is that so? Anything else to know about it?

Yeah, that's it. Preload is said to start in 15 mins on GoG, but since second hand sources, that might not be 100% accurate. Steam preload should start 3 hours after that.

Correction; CDPR has made a damn infographic about this. Should have doublechecked instead of jammering blind.

Yeah, that's it. Preload is said to start in 15 mins on GoG, but since second hand sources, that might not be 100% accurate. Steam preload should start 3 hours after that.

Correction; CDPR has made a damn infographic about this. Should have doublechecked instead of jammering blind.
No problem, I mean, to your defense, there's a lot to keep up when a game is about to come out. Different infos are coming out from different sources and it's hard to keep track of everything.

Thanks for taking some time to share the info.

So, i works on hights, fixing telecom lines and transmiters. Yasterday, before going to sleep, i go: Dear God, if you exist, please dont let me fall and die in next 3 days.
I wake up at 4am, with cramps and puking and other disgusting stuff. Doctor said, youll be fine, ill open you sick leave, just dont move out of bed for 3 days, but if you develop fever or caugh call me.
What we established here is: 1. Higher power exist and listens to you.
2. Be careful with how you word your prayers.
Won't be that hard if you don't get fever in the end of it all! Get well, choomba, we've got a city to burn.

Same here... Hype train started 1,5 years ago as i bought the CE Edition. Now we are finally so close to play this game. So happy :)

Top Bottom