30 meteorite ore for 1 RP = 27 RP to transmute ONE legendary card...

+
Meteorite rewards in the quest trees are extremely low. I just uncovered a full tree in one go and got barely enough to transmute one legendary card. =/
And with daily quests even if I reroll to get 2RP every day, it's 14 quests to get one legendary transmuted.
Greedy :facepalm:It will take forever to transmute the cards with you.

Lexor

Forum veteran
One of the reasons why prestige levels are here. More RPs, more MPs, more premiums.

Getting to Prestige 10 will take another forever :LOL:

Yep. I've just about completed prestige 5, and that's taken almost 600 hours.

As far as I can tell, prestige 5 is the point where you start gaining lots of powder. By the time I reach it, I'll nearly have a complete deck with most of the premium common and rare cards. So the bonus premium in the first four cards is effectively 10-20 powder per keg. And really, every prestige level reward at this point is one that effectively gives quicker access to more powder.

EDIT - On the plus side, I've noticed that the newer expansion trees don't include scrap nodes. Lots more powder to acquire! :p

Last edited:
Yep. I've just about completed prestige 5, and that's taken almost 600 hours.

As far as I can tell, prestige 5 is the point where you start gaining lots of powder.
"Lots" is relative. Yes, you will get some more powder now at Level 5 and it's a decent achievement. Yet in the grander scale of things this addition will not make a big difference in your powder gain.
Also to keep in mind, each new level takes progressively more time. I am now at Level 9 and just under 2000 hours of play.

Top Bottom