3080 and 5800x getting 30fps

+
hey guys i just finish to build my computer and update the all drivers, motherboard, cpu, gpu and more,
i play the game all setting on high+rtx psyco on 2K 165HZ
that normal to get 60FPS and even now im getting 30FPS, it should be like this?
any one have an idea?

i added a pic of the pc hardware, tnx!
+nzxt z63 water cooling

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    29.5 KB · Views: 175
..the game is broken, I have AMD5800 and 3090 GPU and only get 30fps. 4k or 1080p, 30fps.

I will play again when it is fixed, for nopw back to Division 2.

I have the same issue, I got outside V's apartment 30 - 40 fps.
I noticed my GPU usage is only on 60% in the city but when I'm outside the city, it runs perfectly smooth and my gpu usage is on 97-99%.

Mostly every setting is ultra + RT on.
CPU AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
GPU RTX 3080.

Last edited:
So people really out here pairing nvidia gpu with amd cpu eh?

Why not pair two of the top tier gaming components available together?

Here's what I'm getting in the city. Ultra+ RT Med 1440p. (5800X + RTX 3080 MSI Gaming X Trio)
20201220011052_1.jpg

What do you have DLSS set to?

I'm running this on a 2080ti with Raytracing Off but mostly everything else on High-Ultra on 4K and getting a pretty solid 60 fps... (DLSS: Quality)

Raytracing seems to really kill FPS, also if you have DLSS set to "Off" good luck running this game lol

Even a 3090 is not good enough to run this game at the absolute max settings with DLSS off, it tanks the framerate into an unplayable region, I think this game is similar to what we had with Crysis - the max settings are more for GPU's of the future.

Last edited:
AMD cpuz are excellent and nvidia gpus are also there is no problom except for cyberpunk which needs to fix this soon

What do you have DLSS set to?

I'm running this on a 2080ti with Raytracing Off but mostly everything else on High-Ultra on 4K and getting a pretty solid 60 fps... (DLSS: Quality)

Raytracing seems to really kill FPS, also if you have DLSS set to "Off" good luck running this game lol

Even a 3090 is not good enough to run this game at the absolute max settings with DLSS off, it tanks the framerate into an unplayable region, I think this game is similar to what we had with Crysis - the max settings are more for GPU's of the future.

Auto. I had DLSS set to off at first. I think I read RockPaperShogun's guide to set it to Auto (could have been another site) and I gained quite a bit in FPS lol.

Top Bottom