+
Nothing. But I missed you. Daily. I had no reason to visit when you weren't here.
So where were you? You didn't call, you didn't write....

Forum veteran
Wars became a pirate, I got a sex change operation, Sard celebrated a stupid Canadian holiday, and a person named Artyom showed up and made a bunch of pointless threads (you're not new anymore, punk, so welcome to the gauntlet!).

Oh, and the forum died because of the lack of information. This place now moves at the pace of a snail in super slow motion, and excitement has been supplanted by wary optimism. Riots are on the horizon, so you picked a good time to show up.

In a desperate attempt to drum up some interest, we could decide what would be an appropriate title to this thread. As whassisname didn't give it one.

Oh, and Suhiir got an "A". I'm not sure when that happened, I missed it.

Wars became a pirate, I got a sex change operation, Sard celebrated a stupid Canadian holiday, and a person named Artyom showed up and made a bunch of pointless threads (you're not new anymore, punk, so welcome to the gauntlet!).

Oh, and the forum died because of the lack of information. This place now moves at the pace of a snail in super slow motion, and excitement has been supplanted by wary optimism. Riots are on the horizon, so you picked a good time to show up.

*blinks a few times as he ponders over the videoclip that was shown*

So... he comes back... only to kill him self, AND try and take us with him? Does that mean Chris is no longer with us... again? Would a R.I.P be appropriate now? Or should we lable him a terrorist? XD

Forum veteran
Try to take us with him? Terrorist? Have... have you never seen Independence Day? Psh, for shame.

The S was also capitalized. I assume this means that she'll eventually become a mod. You all did it.

Try to take us with him? Terrorist? Have... have you never seen Independence Day? Psh, for shame.

Of course I have... which is exacly why I said what I said. XD

Chris showed the clip of that he was back, which end in a kamikaze attack against the alien ship... So if we equate what happens in the clip, to this place... then he is the guy in the plane, and the forum is the alien ship. ;)

And if we take it further, and consider the rest of the movie... the guy in the movie remebers being abducted by Aliens and experimented on and was then released, then when these aliens attack he joines the fight, which ends in that kamikaze attack. So... Chris used to be here on this forum, and then went away (or was he released? :p ), and now he is returning again... the only thing remaining is the forum exploding. XD

Last edited:
Sup.
@227 That's not true. gregski, secondchildren, sidspyker. No capital letters whatsoever. You shall not discover the secret.

there's a secret??

WHY, why, WHY DOES NO ONE EVER TELL ME THESE THINGS.

I have banned and kicked no one in weeks. Months. Years. I feel the ache. Chris, make Redge do something stupid!

Forum veteran
That's not true. gregski, secondchildren, sidspyker. No capital letters whatsoever. You shall not discover the secret.
They stay on the Witcher side, so the rules are clearly different over here in the future.

Lowercase name + caps = 2077MOD

I mean, when was the last time you saw secondchildren post here? Not since the conjunction of spheres forums. Why might that be, though? It obviously has something to do with her lack of name capitalization.

The S was also capitalized. I assume this means that she'll eventually become a mod. You all did it.

It's because my Super awesomeness has finally been recognized.

And if we take it further, and consider the rest of the movie... the guy in the movie remebers being abducted by Aliens and experimented on and was then released, then when these aliens attack he joines the fight, which ends in that kamikaze attack. So... Chris used to be here on this forum, and then went away (or was he released? :p ), and now he is returning again... the only thing remaining is the forum exploding. XD

Your logic and insight are impeccable, I salute you.

I have banned and kicked no one in weeks. Months. Years. I feel the ache. Chris, make Redge do something stupid!

Be daring, be bold, SET the trends don't follow them.
Be the first mod to bann and kick yourself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Suhiira...

Fantastic!!!

Well, I took a break because of the lack of information, too many recycled ideas. It was all going a bit Solyent Green. Still is it seems. I wentt back to playing Planetside 2 for abit, then I got back into EVE, and now I've discovered Space Engineers...

Ohhh, I think I may just try to build my own Crystal Palace...

Well, I took a break because of the lack of information, too many recycled ideas. It was all going a bit Solyent Green. Still is it seems. I wentt back to playing Planetside 2 for abit, then I got back into EVE, and now I've discovered Space Engineers...

Wait ... you returned voluntarily?
I'd always thought of you as the "Sensible One" ... guess I was wrong *sighs*.

Ohhh, I think I may just try to build my own Crystal Palace...

See what I am talking about... now he's returning to flying (sure, in space... but close enough)... it's only a matter of time befor he rams his ship up the rectum of this forum! XD

Building his own Crystal Palace? Well the original Crystal Palace was destroyed due to fire... so... yeah.

Wait ... you returned voluntarily?
I'd always thought of you as the "Sensible One" ... guess I was wrong *sighs*.

Further proof really...

- - -

OOC: This is fun! XD

See what I am talking about... now he's returning to flying (sure, in space... but close enough)... it's only a matter of time befor he rams his ship up the rectum of this forum! XD

Building his own Crystal Palace? Well the original Crystal Palace was destroyed due to fire... so... yeah.

He means this:

It's where the rich and powerful live in 2020 - or at least keep a space-condo.

Top Bottom