[360] Can't Level Up Normal Mode + Screen Goes Black During Menu Transitions?

+
[360] Can't Level Up Normal Mode + Screen Goes Black During Menu Transitions?

ISSUE #1
I'm currently in the Prologue on Normal difficulty. In my Training tree I have points but I CANNOT put skill points into Fortitude, Redirect Arrow, or Parrying. It gives me the option to press A, and when I do nothing happens. I have no skills in these talents so they are not maxed. I can however put points into the other 3 (Hardiness, Dagger, and Vigor Regen). Any idea what the problem is?

ISSUE #2
In the inventory menu, when switching between screens using RT/LT each time I switch the screen goes black for about 2-3 seconds before the next screen appears.

Finally, this may be an edit from porting the game but when selecting the meditate option it just goes to a static menu. Geralt does not sit on the ground nor does the menu reflect his surroundings with him in the background as it did in my PC version. He doesn't drink the potions like in PC but the buff just appears on top of the screen. I didn't know if this was a bug or intentional.

1. It's a skill tree. Skills further up the tree require that you have cleared a "path" to them. So you need to invest in some of the skills the "grow" directly from the base to unlock the three you mentioned.
2. No idea.
3. Might be intentional to get some extra FPS, might be a bug. It works fine in the PC EE.

Wow, I feel like an asshole lol. I had assumed that since it was the TRAINING tree all skills are accessible at once. Thanks for that.

As for the black screen issue, do you know if there is any way to let CDP-Red know of the issue directly?

Top Bottom