37 days to go help me pass the time!

+
I r an adult :shrug: but yea sure happy it makes you happy! :D
(what is this?) :shrug:
Jay & Silent Bob...recognise.
Oh! What does it mean? I can't remember when they say it? :shrug:
"What the fuck do you think it means..? It means I'm joking".

That's according to Jay when he let's slip his feelings for Justice.
Haha, uh, well I'm totally lost. :ROFLMAO:
It's from Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back.

Check it!
*Several hours or days later*
waitamoment.png

Waiiiiitttt..... HOLD UP..... so I said I'm an adult, and then you said snoogans.... as if to imply I'm not an adult by saying "just kidding"
I think I finally understand!
>Implying:coolstory:
No seriously I am an adult. I'm wayyyyyy over 18 (legal adult age):beer:

I will be starting Watch Dogs: Legion on October 29th. Looking forward to that.
watched the behind closed doors demo in the last year gamescom middle east,not so sure about what to think of it,just way to much RNG for my taste il see the reviews i hope its good

*Several hours or days later*
View attachment 11064278

Waiiiiitttt..... HOLD UP..... so I said I'm an adult, and then you said snoogans.... as if to imply I'm not an adult by saying "just kidding"
I think I finally understand!
>Implying:coolstory:
No seriously I am an adult. I'm wayyyyyy over 18 (legal adult age):beer:
No seriously, don't sweat it. I really was just kiddin' around. I likes to drop quotes 'n lines 'n references 'n stuff. I like stuff. I especially likes it when the recipient (or other) gets it & fires back. It (I) used to go on and on and on and...back in the day. Good times.

No seriously, don't sweat it. I really was just kiddin' around. I likes to drop quotes 'n lines 'n references 'n stuff. I like stuff. I especially likes it when the recipient (or other) gets it & fires back. It (I) used to go on and on and on and...back in the day. Good times.
That's hilarious and cool :cool:

watched the behind closed doors demo in the last year gamescom middle east,not so sure about what to think of it,just way to much RNG for my taste il see the reviews i hope its good

I am managing to get it brand new from Amazon as I had some gift card balance left and a promo code.

So will try it out for £16.99. :cool:

You could try the old scifi books which started the genre. I am thinking about "1984", "Brave new World" or "Do Androids dream of electric sheep".
Their topics are still relevant and sometimes it's quite impressive what the writers could predict!

You could try the old scifi books which started the genre. I am thinking about "1984", "Brave new World" or "Do Androids dream of electric sheep".
Their topics are still relevant and sometimes it's quite impressive what the writers could predict!

1984 is incredibly relevant to today. So is Brave New World. I haven't read "Do Androids dream of electric sheep" so I'll look into it. Thanks.

1984 is incredibly relevant to today. So is Brave New World. I haven't read "Do Androids dream of electric sheep" so I'll look into it. Thanks.
It was supposed to be a warning, Not a user manual Anakin!

Looks like you'll be waiting another 21 days. If you want, you can join me and be placed into a medically induced coma and woken up when it releases.

Penny Arcade is on point, as usual.

"At this point, continuing to demand that Cyberpunk get released this year is just dumb. I'd celebrate a delay if I thought it meant a material easing of the process for the people caught inside it, but the last delay certainly didn't and I don't think this one will either. When I was a new father, learning how to feed a child, I did so according to a clock that I'd set to make sure they were getting enough to eat. I was cautioned against this by the midwife, who taught me instead to be conscious of the child I was feeding instead. It seems clear now that they're feeding a clock."
- Jerry Holkins.

Last edited:

Guest 4406876

Buy some warhammer 40k miniatures (like a boxed set around 40$) then some paint and start painting, I can assure you you won't be done by the 10th of december. And you'll thanks me later :D your wallet probably won't tho

Just live my life. Nothing extraordinarily special is going to happen after 37 days.

I've seen enough movies, played enough games and read enough books to know that's how a lot of adventures start. Clearly you're destined to save the world from an alien invasion, prevent nuclear holocaust or time travel into the past to change a singular event that would otherwise destroy human civilization as we know it.

People, you can spend your time very well by revising your cyberpunk knowledge (also strongly recommended channel here):

Top Bottom