4 Crucial Gampelay Fix/ Feature Requests

+
Below is my personal top 4 nit-picks with the game/features I'd like to see:

1. Add third person. I realize this will take commensurate work to develop mechanics/animations/etc. , but the experience is already in your building. The Witcher was third person, why can't we have it here?
2. The ability to customize character appearance after initial creation. Even if it's small things like makeup, hair, and eyes and not physical features, why can't we change basic things? You can replace both of your arms and add brain implants, but you can't change your lipstick or shave your beard? Just add an option to change your appearance at ripper docs or something! Doesn't have to be fancy, just there.
3. Better brakes on all vehicles. When you're driving your car in real life and you slam on your brakes, you feel like you're going to get thrown from the car, right? That's how brakes should be in the game, but it's not. I think this may be a bug though because when I'm in the inventory looking at my character and use LT to rotate, it's noticeably slower than when I rotate my character with RT. I dunno if this is a correlation or coincidence, but maybe?
4. When entering a car, zoom the map out so you can see upcoming turns OR add a "GPS" of some sort. More often than not when going from one place to another I overshoot my turn, try to turn around quickly (because I have no time to waste), and run some poor sap over ending in me with a wanted level. Every game I can think of with a mini map has an automatic zoom out function that triggers when you enter a vehicle and zooms out the faster you go.

Please CDPR take a serious look into all these things. They're all quality of life things that I'm sure people hove brought up already - some of which would be easy to implement.

I recommend adding a plug in on a dedicated webpage that allows for people to up vote their feature requests so you can more easily see what the community wants.

Below is my personal top 4 nit-picks with the game/features I'd like to see:

1. Add third person. I realize this will take commensurate work to develop mechanics/animations/etc. , but the experience is already in your building. The Witcher was third person, why can't we have it here?
2. The ability to customize character appearance after initial creation. Even if it's small things like makeup, hair, and eyes and not physical features, why can't we change basic things? You can replace both of your arms and add brain implants, but you can't change your lipstick or shave your beard? Just add an option to change your appearance at ripper docs or something! Doesn't have to be fancy, just there.
3. Better brakes on all vehicles. When you're driving your car in real life and you slam on your brakes, you feel like you're going to get thrown from the car, right? That's how brakes should be in the game, but it's not. I think this may be a bug though because when I'm in the inventory looking at my character and use LT to rotate, it's noticeably slower than when I rotate my character with RT. I dunno if this is a correlation or coincidence, but maybe?
4. When entering a car, zoom the map out so you can see upcoming turns OR add a "GPS" of some sort. More often than not when going from one place to another I overshoot my turn, try to turn around quickly (because I have no time to waste), and run some poor sap over ending in me with a wanted level. Every game I can think of with a mini map has an automatic zoom out function that triggers when you enter a vehicle and zooms out the faster you go.

Please CDPR take a serious look into all these things. They're all quality of life things that I'm sure people hove brought up already - some of which would be easy to implement.

I recommend adding a plug in on a dedicated webpage that allows for people to up vote their feature requests so you can more easily see what the community wants.

Dude so many good nitpicks right there with you

Top Bottom