4 Quest Bugs - Severe/Critical

+
Let me first preface this by saying that I submitted a ticket via customer support and DrCat told me to post here instead.

[CRITICAL] Needle in a Haystack:
- If you use remote activation to open door, then search the quest is broken/incompletable

[CRITICAL] Lack of Empathy:
- If you enter the back of the club, quest won't start. If you then use the subnet's main computer before quest start,
you will become stuck and need to reload

[SEVERE] Flight of the Cheetah:
- Hwangbo will follow you everywhere, even when you are not doing the mission
- The mission may incorrectly state that its complete, however you can go and complete the mission regardless of its status

[LOW] Life During Wartmine:
- When you go upstairs in the gas station, there may be a Takemura duplicate clone next to Hellman. The NPC clone is killable.

If this is on PC, I've not encountered any of them in two playthroughs now.

The "critical bugs" are very reproducible. For Needle in a Haystack simply open the door to the container remotely, then search the container. For Lack of Empathy simply walk through the backdoor (so the mission start doesnt get triggered) and then use the subnet main computer.

For Flight of the Cheetah, just have Hwangbo get to a point where he follows you in the mission, then don't deliver him.

I had no bugs on my playthrough on PC. Weird that you are having those. Maybe report them to CDPR?

I went through the official ticket system and the response was "we are overwhelmed, please use the forums to report these issues" by "DrCat" (CD Projekt Red employee).

Edit: Also I showed the steps to reproduce, I'm very certain you can reproduce these issues as well.

Last edited:
I'm high on sarcasm right now. But yes, I can also tell at least 3/4 different game-breaking bugs I have on game version 1.06. I would say at this point that wait for the next 2 big updates. One should come this week and another one next month. If these errors still exist, report them again to the official bug report channel.

This is what I'm doing right now. I could report new bugs every day if I still played this game but I just wait for the updates and wish they are trying they're best. Tho only thing I'm hearing is that the problems are only on console versions. :/

Top Bottom