40gb day 1 patch?

+
Does the day 1 patch require additional storage space or will the patch write over already downloaded content? I cleared 74GB on my SSD (my 256GB OS drive), but the game too less so I have 12 GB still free. I can't clear more space for the patch. So my follow-up question would be, should I just grit my teeth and transfer my install to my HDD which has more space (less ideal situation)?

Does the day 1 patch require additional storage space or will the patch write over already downloaded content? I cleared 74GB on my SSD (my 256GB OS drive), but the game too less so I have 12 GB still free. I can't clear more space for the patch. So my follow-up question would be, should I just grit my teeth and transfer my install to my HDD which has more space (less ideal situation)?
Your SSD is already not going to like being stuffed full. Think of a hard drive like eating. Yes. Food is good. Jumping on a trampoline after Thanksgiving Dinner? Not so good.

Hack training & City = random crash
+ Xbox One X shutdown.. :( :cry:

Any other game perfect, One X perfect

Very dissapointing.. :(
No day 1 patch :(

Last edited:

Guest 4211861

I've only seen a 27MB patch on PC, come on guys, just fix the floating weapons and I'm good.

EDIT: Hold on a minute, does "day 1 patch" mean it's coming out on January 1st? That is day 1 of the year!
33f5057b7903f753e1ee3bd7b5c558184825ca678b9f12f4f1f0688de530147e.jpg

EDIT 2: I just got a 9.7GB patch guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Preloaded the game since it open, but my steam got it stuck like this, everytime I hit start download on the right side it just go back like this loi. Does this is the game waiting for that Day 1 patch to open for download or preloaded games stays like this (I have never preload a game before) or my steam having problems?

1607526147539.png

Will there be patch notes posted for the day 0 / day 1 patch? I'm waiting to play until most of the bigger known issues are fixed, and want to know how many things these patches will correct, and therefore determine when I feel it is "safe" to start my first playthrough.

A litte confused about all this patches on PC. I am allso downloading the 9,7Gb patch right now. So does that mean that we will not need to download the 43Gb patch everyone has been talking about since since Monday? Only a couple 100Mb on release. Then I do not understand who all reviewers got a 43GB patch, and it did not even fix all the bugs.

Guest 4211861

A litte confused about all this patches on PC. I am allso downloading the 9,7Gb patch right now. So does that mean that we will not need to download the 43Gb patch everyone has been talking about since since Monday? Only a couple 100Mb on release. Then I do not understand who all reviewers got a 43GB patch, and it did not even fix all the bugs.
Perhaps it only replaced existing files, without actually increasing the size of the total install? Reviewers got a "mid-review patch".

Perhaps it only replaced existing files, without actually increasing the size of the total install? Reviewers got a "mid-review patch".
Hope you are right. I have fast internet so I am not worried about download time. I just want the game to be playable when it comes. Fingers crossed.

Top Bottom