4M Witcher games sold worldwide on PC, Xbox 360 and Mac

+
4M Witcher games sold worldwide on PC, Xbox 360 and Mac

We are pleased to announce that The Witcher franchise has sold over 4 million copies of both games. The first installment of the series is available for PC and Mac. The Witcher 2 can be experienced by PC and Xbox 360 users and will hit Mac computers in the future.
Im still amazed with the result we have achieved with The Witcher franchise, said Adam Badowski, head of CD Projekt RED studio. Many gamers on many platforms have been drawn to the vivid and complex world we have created. In the gaming world summer means a lot of great, hot deals. So if you still dont own the game look out for both retail and digital special offers. 'The Witcher' and 'The Witcher 2' are great, robust RPGs, that every true gamer should own

Wow! What a milestone its great to see your hardwork has paid off.

How much did Witcher 1 sell to date btw?

Nice job
hope you get it better and better
there are a lot of new gameplay ideas in my head that can be apply to the next games

Congrats'!

We wish you to sell even more! ;)
...Anyway Steam Summer Sales are coming very soon for more sales! (According to the new achievement which is appeared, I think maybe that The Witcher 2 will be sold off) eheh

Gratz. Please, continue making mature, difficult RPGs with sophisticated gameplay and great stories that tackle serious issues. Make games that are not for everyone.

Congratulations, hopefully you're also getting closer and closer to your goal of 1 million TW2 on Xbox!

Congratulations! Four million games is a large number for a studio's first and second games!

Of course, the Witcher games are so wonderful that actually, they should be owned by every intelligent gamer. But maybe that'll happen with TW3. ;)

At first, I thought you were saying 4M of TW2 and my mouth fell wide open in surprise : O. Then I read that it was, in fact, 4M for the franchise. Which is a lot and quite the achievement, mind, but it's still a lot less than it should be considering the quality of the games! But congratulations anyway and here's hoping for MOAR SALES and MOAR MONEYS to go to you guys... because you deserve it. (And because I want MOAR awesome TW and Cyberpunk games from you!)

congrats! I own 2 and 3 copies of the games respectively, and will buy atleast 2 copies of your every release my friends :) (Yes I like to refer to CDP as my "friends" then just dev despite they are unaware of my existence, well most of them haha!) :)

Wow, congratulations. Keep up the good work on the Witcher franchise and I'm looking forward to the new project.

I can't compute the figure but can you imagine how many people played the game (family and friends, pirated copies)...

Wow thats amazing! I guess we will be seeing equally or better quality content from now and future! Congrats!!!!

Ha and they said PC is a dying platform! Ah windows

I bet The Witcher games would have sold 8M if they were protected by a draconian DRM.

Nah, I'm kidding, I hate DRM. Well done guys!

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
congrats! I own 2 and 3 copies of the games respectively, and will buy atleast 2 copies of your every release my friends :) (Yes I like to refer to CDP as my "friends" then just dev despite they are unaware of my existence, well most of them haha!) :)

Yep, 4M copies sold but I can only wonder how many people purchased these games. :confused: BTW I own 3xTW (original, EE, GOG) and 3xTW2 (premium, GOG, EE) + one TW and one TW2 gifted.

Top Bottom