5 annoying small things that need to be fixed

+
Note: I have 1k+ hours playing and seen #1 - #4 even before modding. #5 not sure when but was exploitable.
1: Items shown as lootable but CAN NOT be looted. Mostly white but have lost green and blue items this way.
2: Mechs and robots with white lootable indicators that CAN'T BE LOOTED.
3: NPC weapons dropped in combat that end up HALF BURIED IN THE GROUND so not lootable.
4: Lootable weapons and items with the least bit of a bush, grass or scenery become un reachable.
5: After telling Skippy your keeping him the gig "Machine Gun" is still active. Why not show it as failed or dropped? ( 1.22 patch).
Either you keep him or you don't.

Last edited:
For #1 to #4, these are known issues, no need to come back to them. Me it bothers me no more than that (most commun junks,components, few uncommun and some rare and a little bit of money).
For #5, if you keep Skippy in your inventory this quest is active, if you put it on your stash, the quest fail. But if you pick up it, the quest reappear. In my opinion, it's intended and therefore does not need to be corrected :)
Post automatically merged:

Example :
Uncollectable uncommun Crusher. Yes, it's ennoying :(
(no need to talk about the junks, it's 3 rare components or 3 eddies...)
68a371ee-8727-45b2-ac8d-fa5eb324bd10.PNG

Do I really need it ?
-To use it, no.
-To dismantle it for components, no. (for few commons components and 4 uncommons)
-To sell it for 200-300 eddies, no. (I am generous because I am at level 47)
a9296c6a-8194-4121-aef6-f2a5bf51eba4.PNG

Honestly, I would have more loot and money by killing the first three enemies that I would meet :)

Last edited:
Just had a legendary drop into the world. Killed the boss in one to the police scan gigs and have a nice orange X on the map without a body or weapon.

Just had a legendary drop into the world. Killed the boss in one to the police scan gigs and have a nice orange X on the map without a body or weapon.
In Organized Crimes, it's a crafting spec (much better).
Yes, the body fall through the ground (the game save often, just reload the last save. you lost 5min max).

1 small thing that needs to be fixed; Tom Ayer needs to drop the psalm crafting spec as intended.

1 small thing that needs to be fixed; Tom Ayer needs to drop the psalm crafting spec as intended.
Weird, in my all playthroughs (A good number), the only time I didn't get it was that I killed him, save and reload the game before looting it (crafting spec disappear).
It's the same for all Organized Crimes crafting specs and it's an ennoying bugs :(

1 - Police chase you on foot (omg that's ridiculous).

2 - Npcs disappearing when you turn the camera too fast after scaring them (ridiculous too).

3 - Cars rendered in 2d keep showing up near you when you're out of town.

4 - Other thing that annoys me is the "pop in" of objects, with each update it gets worse.

5 - Give the option for console players (I play on the PC) to disable "screen space reflection", I'm sure this would save the performance of the consoles and still end up with "Grainy effect ".

This is not a fix, but I really wanted to shoot when I'm driving the car

Weird, in my all playthroughs (A good number), the only time I didn't get it was that I killed him, save and reload the game before looting it (crafting spec disappear).
It's the same for all Organized Crimes crafting specs and it's an ennoying bugs :(
He has a tendency to Not drop the crafting spec if he switches to mantis blades. I didnt know the first time and only figured that out much later. In one later playthrough I forgot and couldnt get the crafting spec, only remembered after hoyrs, when I wondered why I didnt have it.

He has a tendency to Not drop the crafting spec if he switches to mantis blades. I didnt know the first time and only figured that out much later. In one later playthrough I forgot and couldnt get the crafting spec, only remembered after hoyrs, when I wondered why I didnt have it.
Ok ;)
It's true, I never let him enter in combat (he is one of the first to die) :)
Anyway, I always save just before doing "Organized Crimes" (in case I can't loot the crafting spec).

Top Bottom