5 h new game in update 1.51.

+
I read one page one day when there was some 5 h new game in update 1.51. But I can't find it where it is?

Okay, in that case I have the quote the same website I just mentioned: "please note that the free next-gen trial version of Cyberpunk 2077 is dedicated to Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 platforms. It is not available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Stadia, or PC"

In other words, the demo is for Xbox X/S and PS5 only.

Okay, in that case I have the quote the same website I just mentioned: "please note that the free next-gen trial version of Cyberpunk 2077 is dedicated to Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 platforms. It is not available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Stadia, or PC"

In other words, the demo is for Xbox X/S and PS5 only.
But I already have that game on the Cyberpunk 2077 playstation 4 from last year's disc. But where's the news?

Ja jums ir diska versija, nekas neliedz jums instalēt spēli uz PS4...

Iepriekš pieminētajā oficiālajā CP vietnē jūs varat arī viegli atrast visus jaunumus par jaunāko spēles atjauninājumu:

Pirms spēles sākšanas pārliecinieties, vai jūsu konsoļu programmaparatūra ir atjaunināta.
Initially there was a problem with game update 1.51 19/2/2022 was Playstation 4 update 9.04 which I downloaded and then I had to restart and the game would start working right away.

Attachments

• 20220301_155653.jpg
    20220301_155653.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I'm once again not sure what exactly you mean. The main issue with the disc version was fixed back then:

However as mentioned before: your console needs to be up to date with the latest firmware.

If you continue to have issues, check out this info from CDPR support:

If nothing there helps, send a ticket to CDPR support by clicking on "Contact us".

I'm once again not sure what exactly you mean. The main issue with the disc version was fixed back then:

However as mentioned before: your console needs to be up to date with the latest firmware.

If you continue to have issues, check out this info from CDPR support:

If nothing there helps, send a ticket to CDPR support by clicking on "Contact us".
Initially there was a problem with game update 1.51 19/2/2022 was Playstation 4 update 9.04 which I downloaded and then I had to restart and the game would start working right away.

Attachments

• 20220301_155653.jpg
    20220301_155653.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 42
Top Bottom