+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
5_DAYS_16-9_EN_2.png

7, 6, V...

I understand the reference, but I find this inconsistency slightly irritating nonetheless.

On the other hand, we did go from The Witcher to The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings to The Witcher: Wild III Hunt, so I guess, upon reflection, this isn't so bad.

Anyway, pre-order cancelled, naturally.

7, 6, V...

I understand the reference, but I find this inconsistency slightly irritating nonetheless.

On the other hand, we did go from The Witcher to The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings to The Witcher: Wild III Hunt, so I guess, upon reflection, this isn't so bad.

Anyway, pre-order cancelled, naturally.
I can't recall the last time I contemplated so much as to whether like/upvote the post because it I simultaneously disagree with the point made and find the entire post hilarious.

A true wordrunner here, just a single line to cause all the havoc inside of my mind. Take the RED point, please.

That being said, I think that switching between Arabic and Roman numerals is totally fine in iterations of something (like that Witcher series you provided as an example), which is not the case with this particular countdown. However, given the name of the main character coinciding with a Roman numeral V (5 in Arabic numerals), it is a nice innocent detail and it doesn't make me mad with some kind of inconsistency being present.

Anyway, glad to see the game being so close! I'm coming closer to going off the media for my first playthrough as much as possible, and I'll miss you all here!

Madae

Forum veteran
I wonder how active this forum will be on launch day, and for the few weeks after.

I wonder how active this forum will be on launch day, and for the few weeks after.

I'll probably be on this forum day one, asking for help, unable to spend my stats points because of lacks of information about what they do outside of combats. (to avoid having to start the game again and again, doing the beginning of the game again and again, unable to learn anything useful outside of trial and error)

And I really wish I will be wrong on that one.:LOL:

Can't wait to preload it. Does the day one patch be included in the preload ? Talking about steam here.

Funny how time zones work. Yes, we get it at the exact same time, but I get it at 8am PST vs 5pm CET, and start playing at 4pm PST on the 9th vs midnight on the 10th CET.

Top Bottom