500 Hour Club!

+
I play on ps4 pro. I know I played much over 500 hours. despite the time spent on a character, unfortunately the accumulation of another game part does not show.
on PC it would be easy, I think.
according to me, the time spent I don't care. only the quality and the result count.

Been playing CP2077 for 650+ hoers and still only reached the first quarter of Act 2
Over 700 for me, but around ⅔rds of that were spent alt/tabbed with me wandering off for hours and forgetting about it. I wish timers would factor in when the game is obviously paused...

Screenshot 2021-03-10 085436.png

3 play throughs as female V. 1 as Street kid 2 as Nomad.
1 play through as male V as Corpo.
Still finding a few things I missed :)

After 100h I felt fulfilled with the game, so doing 5 times more is weird... What do you guys do?
100th is so much brother. I spend 150 hr in 3 walkthroughs in witcher 3.
500 hr is beyond imagination.
One can only wonder what people can do in a single player game and one that is unfinished, mediocre and short.
I spend ~ 4-10hr in adventure games.
I spend ~10-20hr in action adventure games, shooter single-player games.
I spend ~30-50hr in RPGs.
Games in general are easy for me. Mostly never reload a save even on max difficulty.
the most i played was csgo. But even of that got bored after 1 month and half and reaching Gold Nova Master.

Last edited:
Yep, almost there. On my third play through and am still finding new things. While there are problems with the game, I am still enjoying it and have no doubt that I'll play it again. I'm just taking my time exploring and paying little attention to the story.

160321-time.jpg

First play through I got a bad ending and nearly left the game then. However I realised the game had "pushed" me and I had missed a lot,. Second play through, Nomad, I took my time and started to realise the game had more depth than I had at first thought, the world was a lot larger and more complex, and I got the "Star" ending, I just sat there and wondered how a computer game could generate so many emotions. Third playthrough as a "Street Kid" I discovered, all the "hidden gems". I tried to go with another ending but leaving NC with Judy and Panam just felt right.

I have just started a forth character and hopefully this time I will try more endings, but I still suspect my last one will be the Star.

Whilst I suspect the majority of people will think me silly, but I have never played a computer game that has made me feel the emotions that this one has.

Best game | have played in a long while

Almost 250 hours now, do I get extra points for using the SAME ORIGINAL (character) game I started with? :whistle:

All the quest and gigs I could.
Don't fear the reaper ending.
Get spawned back to the elevator...
Fighting all crimes.
Hours of Parkour!
Hours of exploration and testing the borders of the game.
Now in the middle of claiming all 200 hidden gems and shards.

Last edited:
100th is so much brother. I spend 150 hr in 3 walkthroughs in witcher 3.
500 hr is beyond imagination.

You mean besides posting on the game's official forum and reddit for to be the fourth consecutive month?

I jest, as for the topic at hand I'm reaching my 300th hour mark with my third playthrough.

It's been great and it keeps on being great despite the problems, I just can't get over the characters I swear it's some kind of witchcraft :).

Once the patch releases I'm sure I'll be joining the club.

Last edited:
View attachment 11196199

First play through I got a bad ending and nearly left the game then. However I realised the game had "pushed" me and I had missed a lot,. Second play through, Nomad, I took my time and started to realise the game had more depth than I had at first thought, the world was a lot larger and more complex, and I got the "Star" ending, I just sat there and wondered how a computer game could generate so many emotions. Third playthrough as a "Street Kid" I discovered, all the "hidden gems". I tried to go with another ending but leaving NC with Judy and Panam just felt right.

I have just started a forth character and hopefully this time I will try more endings, but I still suspect my last one will be the Star.

Whilst I suspect the majority of people will think me silly, but I have never played a computer game that has made me feel the emotions that this one has.

Most of the well known DEV (the PC game Rockstar's that drove GC development) at one time strived and sacrificed to make games that would prove what they were doing was a form of art. Many industry articles and DEV interviews conveyed that 10 years ago.

Despite its obvious flaws and sometimes dull wit (like the AI) Cyberpunk 2077 has SOUL! Something most AAA games these days does not have because they are primarily business now. I do believe CDPR was affected by the need to please investors but I also believe they are still trying to prove PC games can be a legitimate form of art.

Despite its obvious flaws and sometimes dull wit (like the AI) Cyberpunk 2077 has SOUL! Something most AAA games these days does not have because they are primarily business now. I do believe CDPR was effected by the need to please investors but I also believe they are still trying to prove PC games is a legitimate form of art.

While I agree with the general sentiment, I sincerely hope it's not just PC gamers since as far as I remember CDPR was always aiming to please the general gaming market at large and leave a mark and a statement - which arguably got diluted with time but I hope it's still the case.

While I agree with the general sentiment, I sincerely hope it's not just PC gamers since as far as I remember CDPR was always aiming to please the general gaming market at large and leave a mark and a statement - which arguably got diluted with time but I hope it's still the case.

Sorry, I guess sometimes I use that term PC games when really I mean video games because as a kid I never liked console games which were mostly side scrolling things. Instead I was drawn to games in the 80s like Zaxxon and Battle zone that gave me a glimpse into the future of virtual reality. But you needed powerful PC (usually Arcades but I was lucky to have a parents that were early adopters to PC then ) to do those kind of games at the time.

I did not mean to exclude console games especially these days that they are really PCs in a cool looking box anyway.

View attachment 11196199

not silly at all, i feel the same

Sorry, I guess sometimes I use that term PC games when really I mean video games because as a kid I never liked console games which were mostly side scrolling things. Instead I was drawn to games in the 80s like Zaxxon and Battle zone that gave me a glimpse into the future of virtual reality. But you needed powerful PC (usually Arcades but I was lucky to have a parents that were early adopters to PC then ) to do those kind of games at the time.

I did not mean to exclude console games especially these days that they are really PCs in a cool looking box anyway.

I guessed as much :).

I personally started on nintendo and n64 while experiencing PC gaming at my mates with Tomb Raider and Test Drive which opened new avenues that led me into Quake, Half-Life and Counter Strike that ultimately resulted into me never looking back towards consoles at all.

Like I've previously mentioned, I agree with you, besides the indie market there are very few mainstream games that facilitate the statement of games being an art form first and foremost, I'd wager that all of CDPR's lineup is on track with it :D.

The fact that we can keep playing Cyberpunk and experience new outlooks on the story and the characters over hundreds of hours and explore the depths of the lore presented is proof of that, and there's definitely a statement there.

P.S. I did own a Comodore 64 at one point though which was my actual first PC and PC gaming experience :p.

P.S. I did own a Comodore 64 at one point though which was my actual first PC and PC gaming experience :p.

He He, My first was a "trash" 80 as they called them (TRS-80) and running color basic I made my own games at first. Because the trash 80 was really just a glorified calculator my game was a "stock market" game were you had to guess what market were going up and down based on previous movement of the numbers. Wow, now thinking about it I was a pathetic teenager. :eek:

But because I had undiagnosed Dyslexia I was not "smart enough" to get in with the real geniuses and get obsessed with programming so even today I am a very weak coder. Thank GOD for Oblivion mod making that allowed even guys like me to take game ideas out of my mind and put them in a real game. Otherwise my head would have exploded with the things I wanted to try in games (mostly game combat related).

Oh, wow I really got off topic I promise not to post anymore in this thread that is OT...

Last edited:
Top Bottom