500 Hour Club!

+
Anyone in the 1hr club?
Post automatically merged:

I dont get how people can play this game for so long..there isn't that much to do..the map doesn't take forever to explore and the city is pretty empty and the missions are short. Not judging any of you..I just don't see how anyone can play this broken unfinished game so long.
How do you know so much about the game after playing it just for the 1 hour?

Well thats not suprising, some people just have not
so much to do. Though its their time as long as it makes people happy

Well thats not suprising, some people just have not
so much to do. Though its their time as long as it makes people happy
is that a hint of disapproval i hear? xD
sounds a bit like mr "forum regular" is judging how i spend my free time during covid lockdown

556.6 hours in, time to up my rookie numbers

Attachments

• hours.png
    hours.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 56
Bez nazwy.jpg

What I think keep me in game:
- city is great and is full of content, after 500 hours still finding new places, shards etc. not even sure they are in "hidden gems" category;
- exploring city is fun, because of verticality and parkour, parkour is fine even without double jump, you just have to think more when trying to get to some places, it's like game inside game;
- style of play is flexible, if you are bored with shooting you can try hacking,sneaking, melee, brawling, unarmed, it won't be op, but good enough (max level)
- quest are done very well, they are not boring even when playing 5th time, but could use even more dialogue options.

Last edited:
is that a hint of disapproval i hear? xD
sounds a bit like mr "forum regular" is judging how i spend my free time during covid lockdown

556.6 hours in, time to up my rookie numbers
I though i said opposite, do whatever you want with your time
Post automatically merged:

Well, some people just prefer to spend their free time in games they like. Some like to spend their free time on forums to complain about games they don't like. As long as people are happy.
Thats what i said.

500.jpg

Finishing my 3rd run and thinking if to wait for 1.2 or not :) ... this game is for me very relaxing and offers action and awesome views as I have mood for. I had much fun while playing it and believe that I will have even more. I look forward especially for vehicle's driving tuning, on keyboard is atm driving quite rough experience (eventhough with enough practice I got used to it).

Last edited:
Everytime i try to play i get bored in less than an hour. I don't know what is so enjoyable to spend more than 80-90 hours in CP2077. And no, i don't play online shooters or battle royales. I'm also not a Call of Duty fan or a Minecraft fan or a sports games fan. I'm a RPG/Sandbox/ fan.

Maybe after the update i find it better but i don't know what they could fix to catch my interest after all the emptiness in this game.

The story is, and also city environment with all its vistas and possibilities for "parkour" style movement or crazy driving. Combat is nice/fun too, including possibility to combine hacking, sniper shooting and melee action, this all in futuristic city environment which is something what I very like.
Get it, but what after the story ends? Parkour, driving, hacking and shooting is so fun that makes people spend that much time? Because, not trying to be rude, but for me all those mechanics are mediocre. Parkour is a little fun but it gets old after a few minutes, shooting is also a little fun but it stops to be enjoyable when you notice the IA's unresponsiveness and stupid behaviour, driving is only fun with mods and hacking is irrelevant when you can just shoot your way out of every situation. See my point? People can enjoy whatever they want though, not judging.

Get it, but what after the story ends? Parkour, driving, hacking and shooting is so fun that makes people spend that much time? Because, not trying to be rude, but for me all those mechanics are mediocre. Parkour is a little fun but it gets old after a few minutes, shooting is also a little fun but it stops to be enjoyable when you notice the IA's unresponsiveness and stupid behaviour, driving is only fun with mods and hacking is irrelevant when you can just shoot your way out of every situation. See my point? People can enjoy whatever they want though, not judging.
there are lots of different gameplay options for combat/quickhack/stealth...
and there are unique voice lines from different characters that react to your actions depending on playstyle, gear etc.

cant speak for others but i really like to replay the story and side-missions. its like a great movie that i enjoy to re-watch, but interactive.
looking forward to playing more cyberpunk this weekend :D

cyberstats.png

there are lots of different gameplay options for combat/quickhack/stealth...
and there are unique voice lines from different characters that react to your actions depending on playstyle, gear etc.

cant speak for others but i really like to replay the story and side-missions. its like a great movie that i enjoy to re-watch, but interactive.
looking forward to playing more cyberpunk this weekend :D

View attachment 11200894

That's one way to see it. Maybe i will enjoy it after some updates.

I still have tons of thing to do, many missions, complete Act 3, etc. But I think that I will wait before do that, because with new patchs and addions experience will be much better. (I have a AMD RX 480 4GB, and graphics/performance is one of these reasons). Any way I love game story.

Captura de pantalla 2021-04-02 160732.png

Top Bottom