5000 Armor

+
5000 Armor

Can you get the 5000 armor without buying it? I.e. does it or similar armour drop anywhere? Just wondering because im not sure if i want to buy it or not. ::)

Although I can not tell you rater you will get one given for free, or found from your adventure, but what I have realized is that soon after I got the amour, the money flows in quite quickly.And with the combat situations I had to / am dealing with, it was a good buy for me.

Well 5k is not so much Im in act III and I already have about 6k cashAnd I must say this armor is far more better than old one :)So get 5k buy armor and then go get drunk :D

I keep buying books with my hard earned cash :(. I've just started Act III though, so I guess it's time for some money management.

Buy the armor.....easy money maker is to stash weapons that are dropped during battle at the inn and sell to the blacksmiths later on!

You can get 10,000 gold by playing Dice Poker for an hour or 2, even in chapter two. Get the armor, it is more than worth the 5000 gold. Obviously you can get better armor later on, that goes without saying.... if you never got any armor just because you knew there was better armor later on you'd never get any armor, period. Ch 5 is a long way away :]

Sothere said:
Can you get the 5000 armor without buying it? I.e. does it or similar armour drop anywhere? Just wondering because im not sure if i want to buy it or not. ::)
Buy it, you will see a a difference and to have another quick spot to put a potion is priceless ;o)I finished the game with over 10 000 goldThe later quest will give more gold, dont worry.

Right after I bought the armour in chapter III, and left with only 149 Orens, I played poker with DeWett for a bit and now have over 10,000 Orens. Easy money.~ Roxy

RogueRoxy said:
Right after I bought the armour in chapter III, and left with only 149 Orens, I played poker with DeWett for a bit and now have over 10,000 Orens. Easy money.~ Roxy
There ya go. Congrats.

I ended act I with more than 5000 orens.Not too difficult if you just causally played a game of poker whenever you are in the area of a player.

Top Bottom