5th anniversary of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

It’s hard to believe that it’s already been 5 years since Geralt of Rivia embarked on his last epic adventure. Your help in finding Ciri, fighting off the Wild Hunt and mastering gwent was invaluable, friends! Thank you, it wouldn't be the same without you!

The commemorative, 5th Anniversary Premium Poster can now be pre-ordered in CD PROJEKT RED Store.

Additionally, we prepared special offers for The Witcher games on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC!

PlayStation (lasts until May 27th)
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Game of The Year Edition 70% off

Xbox (lasts until May 25th)
  • The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings 85% off
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt base game and Game of The Year Edition 70% off
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt expansions 60% off
  • Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales 50% off

GOG.COM (lasts until May 25th)
  • The Witcher: Enhanced Edition 85% off
  • Witcher 3: Wild Hunt expansions 60% off

Steam (lasts until May 25th)
  • The Witcher: Enhanced Edition 85% off
  • Witcher 3: Wild Hunt expansions 60% off

Epic Games Store (lasts until June 4th)
  • Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Game of The Year Edition 70% off

Hello dear CD Project Red Team,

I wish you the best on this special anniversary and thank you again for the perfect gaming experience that I had with The Witcher series. I am so glad to hear that there are these discounts, and so even more people get the chance get to know this wonderful world. I was just wondering.. and I thought maybe I could post to the forum with enough anonymity and some people inside the team might want reach out to me. I am 24, student in EU, without job, -due to corona and an unfortunate accident that paralyzed me for a good amount of time- now I am almost healed but I couldn't find a job yet. I bought Witcher games 9-11 times in the past, the 3rd game 3 times with and without DLCs, GOTY Edition etc. but I just have played it on my HP Laptop with LOW GRAPHICS (i gifted the copies to loved ones). Now for a while i own a ps4pro and after I see the discount I wanted to play it again so bad on the ps4 pro graphics but I am broke. Could someone of you send me a copy of it? or maybe offer me a job to pay it in no time? I would gladly do some work for CD Project Red. Well that's my story, not that tragic not an urgent call, but a passion and curiosity about humanity and the actual meaning of the law of surprise. I truly wonder, the people who have the resource and chance to make a little change for themselves but a big deed for anoher; do they actually have the common sense for risking their trust or emotions for the sake of an unknown case?

I thank you kindly if you actually read that bullshit above. but maybe not that sh*t at all.
Some guy who loves your work.

ps: I'd definitely love to play Cyberpunk2077 on PC. ^^

Sometimes it's amazing how fast time passes. I tried to get some my friends to play the Witcher series before the third installment. However it was futile. Nevertheless once the third game came out all of them would tell me how amazing it was.

Thanks for the effort you put into this game, is such a master piece.
This is the last game in this gen i truly enjoyed playing so much and one of the few that made drop a tear in some scenes. I cannot believe its already 5 years old...clearly i do not notice this when i play, it aged incredibly well in terms of gameplay and graphics.
And special thanks to CDPR in general for having such an amazing business policies with the games you create, your treat to us the clients is very kindly, keep it going guys.

A nice game, but please add more rpg elements in the next game. I want skills like stealth, diplomacy, athletics, perception, trade, lockpicking, pickpocketing, alchemy, blacksmithing.

Congrats by the excellent game! I'm actually almost finishing for the first time the main story (bought the game like 1 week ago), and it's by far the best game I've ever played! I have two questions tho: are you planning to re-release some funko pops (I'm REALLY trying to get some, but no luck...); and are you planinng to release a wallpaper version of that new poster art (which is actually insane!)

This game needs a 4th DLC and maybe even more and when I do have to pay $60 for a DLC.

The Story is absolutely cool.

Pls bring it back

Top Bottom