6 Tracks from the Original Score | OUT NOW

+
As soon as the NCW5 was over, I launched Spotify and listened to that EP on loop the rest of the night.

Can't wait to hear the full OST album.

Dec 10th can not come soon enough!!

Core Mikoshi is my favorite of those. Extremely good. 10/10

Definitly is my second favourite from this lot. Really happy when I head in the BTS that its varied and has "beautiful and ambient" as well as the "super dirty and super heavy" because I really like ambient music like this as well. Sounds like some of that is going to include some violen so yeah, I think the sound track of this game is really going to be something else.

Excellent track selection! It’s a little difficult for me to pick a favorite from those 6 because all sound incredible in their own way... Gun to my head, I’d say Battleground Arasaka :ok:
  • Corposeduction greatly sets a dramatic, engrossing, and very industrial mood. It reminds me in some way of Kelly Bailey’s work in Half-Life 2 (one of my all-time favorite videogame OSTs by the way).
  • Badlanders sounds, for lack of a better description from my part, exquisitely electronical. Seems perfectly made for an important, action-y encounter.
  • Battleground Arasaka is just... god tier. Another one that slightly reminds me of Half-Life 2.
  • I dig the suspenseful-yet-frenetic rhythm of NCPD Prowl quite a lot. If that’s one of the tracks that plays while being hunted by the cops then I’ll try to piss NCPD off on a regular basis :D
  • Core Mikoshi is a fantastic cyberpunk mood piece. It reminds me a lot of both Michael McCann’s work in the Deus Ex series and Blade Runner 2049’s emotional tracks... Just beautiful.
  • I was surprised in a good way by how amazingly rave-y Chrome Shamans sounds, almost like something straight out of The Matrix sountrack. Awesomely frantic and creepy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom