60 FPS Patch(ps5) Petition. XBSX Already Has It

+
I tried to contact CDPR but they ghosted the shhh out of me. No response at all. I'm stuck playing the vanilla unpatched version of the game to keep the framerates smooth. My problem is that I've finished the game and playbthe dlc now without updating. I have motion sickness badly and this game is one of my enemies with 30 fps or less.

I believe that it's all due to the "performence mode" available on Series X, which was also present on Xbox One X at some point with "1080 - 60FPS" or "4K - 30 FPS".
Patch 1.60 (December 20th, 2017)
- 2 new graphic modes: 4K Mode and Performance Mode
- support for 4K resolution
So in short, nothing have changed since.

But on PS4 Pro (and PS5 which run a PS4 version), you also have the same "performence mode" :
Patch 1.61 (April 11th, 2018)
- 2 new graphic modes: 4K Mode and Performance Mode
- support for 4K resolution
So I believe, in performence mode, the game should run at 60 FPS too...
Edit : So my bad, on PS4, the performence mode is not the same at all :(

But I have no doubt that with the "next-gen update" of the TW3, which is planned to be released before the end of the year, a "60 FPS mode" will be available on PS5 with a bunch of graphic improvements ;)

Last edited:
The reason it is available on the Series X is because it runs the Direct X API just like the PC so it's a lot easier to implement since the code is already there. Also it has more raw graphics power to work with. The PS5 has it's own APIs which means you have to make a lot more changes to implement it and it's just not worth it when they have a Next Gen update coming soon

Top Bottom