605185 - so how are you really to get the code other than the internet?

+
So how did the DEV want you to get this code for the DEV room? All I can find on the internet are articles telling you what the code is. But none that tell you the way to GET the code in the game as the DEV intended. Or was this never a thing in the game and only something you would find on the internet?

Also is there any significance to this number?

Come on LeKill3rFou, you must know right?

I think, you can find the code with the physical copy of the game :)
"This code was provided along with every physical copy of the game as part of a message from the dev team"

Code.png

Last edited:
I have another physical disc & Digital. But in physical copie I always thought it was Judy’s number;-) I’m silly I know. Happy Sundays guys.

I think, you can find the code with the physical copy of the game :)
"This code was provided along with every physical copy of the game as part of a message from the dev team"

View attachment 11303215

I knew you would know. Dam, I guess players that found the room typed in ALL the numbers they could find from ANY media concerning CP2077.
How the hell else could we know this. :p

But after Valves Portal internet puzzle was solved in weeks by the internet when it was suppose to take months I guess the Game DEV are now sure anything would get decoded someday.

1652206585992.png

Getting in the DEV room gave me the energy to look one more time for SOMETHING to do in the game, I discovered that the police gigs were still going but the patch 1.5 had by default turned them OFF on the map. So all I had to do was turn them on again on the map and WOOO WHOO I have more to do in NC again! But being realistic I know that will not last forever, I still wish they had keep the ongoing street crime flashings badge (star) on the mini map so I would have a reason to visit NC a few times a month until the new content in a year.

Last edited:
Top Bottom