62.15 / 62.15 = 92% what common core math is this??

+
Somebody please explain this:

Not familiar with GOG, but updating maybe also include "installation" (so 100% = downloading+installing the update)

OP I get the impression from your posts that you just want to find things to complain about but this really isn't one.

The quoted bit is exactly what it is.

Download, install, remove temporary files. That's all part of the 0% to 100% process. Steam does the same and, although I never actually bothered to check, I'm fairly certain EPIC does the exact same thing.

The quoted bit is exactly like.

Download, install, remove temporary files. That's all part of the 0% to 100% process.

And that's why it hangs at 92% for hours and says it's continuing to download 1.6 MB/sec even after everything is finished downloading/?

And that's why it hangs at 92% for hours and says it's continuing to download 1.6 MB/sec even after everything is finished downloading/?

Something went wrong with your install process. Try stopping the process and turning it back on. Closing GOG and restarting it fixed it the one or two times this has happened to me.

Something went wrong with your install process. Try stopping the process and turning it back on. Closing GOG and restarting it fixed it the one or two times this has happened to me.

I closed GOG (which required opening the Task Manager and killing a few processes manually), deleted all the downloaded data, cold-rebooted the computer, and started again.

It got stuck at 62.15 GB, 92% again.

Now I'm trying a different version (1.5 instead of 1.52) and seeing if that makes a difference.

EDIT: wow, this time it got stuck at 62.14 GB out of 62.15

Last edited:
I can be wrong but isn't a 100% comprised of downloading + installing?
In my view it could mean that the full package was downloaded, but in process of applying it to your game directory.

Edit: sorry didn't read all responses.
Maybe the breaking off of the install proces had messed with some files.
Not sure if a repair tool is available, but alternatively a clean reboot of the installation should work. (This would be a bit frustrating, I know)

I closed GOG (which required opening the Task Manager and killing a few processes manually), deleting all the downloaded data, cold-rebooting the computer, and starting again.

It got stuck at 62.15 GB, 92% again.

Now I'm trying a different version (1.5 instead of 1.52) and seeing if that makes a difference.

EDIT: wow, this time it got stuck at 62.14 GB out of 62.15

may that can help .
windows can mess around with some install app .

before a fresh install
clean cache , temp file ..( check on windows setting HHD management )
on windows parameter uninstall the app cyberpunk
go on folder GoG , Game , and delete Cyberpunk 2077
check if there's not any olher file connected to cyberunk ( delete all of them )

install folder can be issues , check if GoG and Cyberounk 're on the same drive

first run GoG as administror , same for Cyberpunk
check windows defender , GoG services or other conntected file having all bypass for windows defender

Well there goes that theory. I thought perhaps it was trying to expand/install and maybe ran out of free space to do the work in, even though in the end it would take up less space.

Top Bottom