9-13 fps...

+
hey guys, im playing at the lowest graphics possible and my game runs at about 10 fps. i reinstalled the game, i installed the latest drivers, and whatever. i was able to play the game at 60 fps until update (1.3) was released. do you guys have any solution?

yes and it worked... game runs at 70 fps. soooo... thanks
Post automatically merged:

wow.... my game runs at 14 fps again. idk why
Can you check temperature for your GPU and CPU and how utilized they are when playing the game? I wonder if your system downclocks because of overheating.

Which game settings are you currently using?
Says lowest possible in the OP but I don't know about them as I'm on Xbox.

wow.... my game runs at 14 fps again. idk why
Maybe a "clue", look if Windows drivers auto-update is enable or not (if yes, try to disable it and reinstall properly your Drivers again). It's possible that Windows "auto-update" mess up your freshly installed drivers by installing brand new "old" drivers on top...
To stop Windows from doing automatic driver updates, navigate to Control Panel > System & Security > System > Advanced System Settings > Hardware > Device Installation Settings. Then choose "No (your device might not work as expected)."

hey guys, im playing at the lowest graphics possible and my game runs at about 10 fps. i reinstalled the game, i installed the latest drivers, and whatever. i was able to play the game at 60 fps until update (1.3) was released. do you guys have any solution?
sometimes my game launches at 13 fps some times at 280. idk why really weird

Can you check temperature for your GPU and CPU and how utilized they are when playing the game? I wonder if your system downclocks because of overheating.

the max temp. my gpu reached was 84°. weich should be very high. idk how much temp. my cpu reached.

Last edited:
sometimes my game launches at 13 fps some times at 280. idk why really weird
What I looked up, your configuration is a laptop (i7-10750H is for laptops)

GTX 1650 ti starts to throttle (downclock) at 75 C° Safe limit is 86 C°. Regardless of brand of your laptop, I recommend checking this regarding your GPU. -> Redditor finds a solution to the Dell XPS 15 7590's GPU throttling issue (notebookcheck.net)

There might be also be an issue with your CPU doing the same. You need third party software to check CPU temp and speed while gaming. I think MSI Afterburner might do the trick and also show information about your GPU regardless of GPU manufacturer and model. There is a youtube guide how to set it up to show information on overlay while gaming here:-> MSI Afterburner | How To Setup On-Screen Display (youtube.com)

While MSI Afterburner can be used to overclock, don't! I don't think that's your issue, but heat. Your CPU relies a lot on CPU's TurboBoost feature (up to 5 GHz what comes to gaming performance. If CPU is throttling because of heat (threshold is AFAIK 75-77 C°) that has impact to gaming performance.

Also one more thing, just to be sure. You keep your laptop plugged to wall when gaming and are not on battery?

Assuming it's a laptop, as others have said, check heat. But also, obviously, check you haven't got it set to some kind of power saving mode.

What I looked up, your configuration is a laptop (i7-10750H is for laptops)

GTX 1650 ti starts to throttle (downclock) at 75 C° Safe limit is 86 C°. Regardless of brand of your laptop, I recommend checking this regarding your GPU. -> Redditor finds a solution to the Dell XPS 15 7590's GPU throttling issue (notebookcheck.net)

There might be also be an issue with your CPU doing the same. You need third party software to check CPU temp and speed while gaming. I think MSI Afterburner might do the trick and also show information about your GPU regardless of GPU manufacturer and model. There is a youtube guide how to set it up to show information on overlay while gaming here:-> MSI Afterburner | How To Setup On-Screen Display (youtube.com)

While MSI Afterburner can be used to overclock, don't! I don't think that's your issue, but heat. Your CPU relies a lot on CPU's TurboBoost feature (up to 5 GHz what comes to gaming performance. If CPU is throttling because of heat (threshold is AFAIK 75-77 C°) that has impact to gaming performance.

Also one more thing, just to be sure. You keep your laptop plugged to wall when gaming and are not on battery?
yes i always have my laptop plugged in my wall

Top Bottom