90 hours in - game flatlines on loading save - no error message given

+
Greetings aces

I really enjoyed CP77 so far. I put 90+ hours in and had only very minor issues. Since yesterday I have more and more save files I the game crashes when I load.

I had to backtrack about 30min to find a save file I can load. The sizes are well below 6MB. I noticed that gigs from Regina Smith seem to cause most problems. Although a cyperpsycho hunt in the desert area caused the same problem. It's hard to progress now. After every save I have to close the game and see if I can load it.

Any hints? I save frequently and I have over 200 save files. Could that be the problem?

Need help because I really want to progress the story.

Kirin out

Greetings aces

I really enjoyed CP77 so far. I put 90+ hours in and had only very minor issues. Since yesterday I have more and more save files I the game crashes when I load.

I had to backtrack about 30min to find a save file I can load. The sizes are well below 6MB. I noticed that gigs from Regina Smith seem to cause most problems. Although a cyperpsycho hunt in the desert area caused the same problem. It's hard to progress now. After every save I have to close the game and see if I can load it.

Any hints? I save frequently and I have over 200 save files. Could that be the problem?

Need help because I really want to progress the story.

Kirin out

I have similar problem (flatline on load since 1.05)... also 90 hours in, all saves well under 5MB but I only have about 40 saves (plus 10 autosaves)... can't say I've tried to load all 40 of them, but I gave up after trying a couple dozen... none of them load, they all flatline. I doubt it's the number of saves (unless you're out of drive space)... there's something more sinister going on affecting quite a few users since 1.05 and now with 1.06 as well.

Did check integrity withing Steam - no issues found. Disk space is pently. Soulfire, I was able to load a few saves back but the problems seems to be reocurring after a while. I "hope" it's just the 1.06 "fix" for 8MB problem. Putting the game on hold for the time being.

Top Bottom