960 runs it on High @ 1080p and Titan X on Ultra @ 4K

+
welcome guys i'm happy myself maybe i could run it on Ultra with my 970 G1 with the day 1 patch they said on the news that improves frame rate on all platforms

I'd take this with a grain of salt, until the game's been released. Along with the driver for it, and benchmarks of the game are shown for various cards, at various resolutions, etc., tbh.

At least you guys at 1080p are singing, compared to people like myself at 1440p (or higher). I'm pretty antsy lol.

That sounds good. Unfortunately he doesn't mention if it's 60fps, which is kind of a big deal IMO. And it hurt a bit when called my humble GTX 960 of trash :(

i think it will improve with day 1 patches and nviia drivers

mostly high with no AA for my 860m @ 30fps then .Cheers mate!

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of it, but sometimes I use it to get things started & then tweak from there. I can't believe how many times it gets it all wrong.

Geforce experience says that my 660 ti should play Witcher 2 on the low settings, but when I actually run on ultra except for Ubersampling it runs smooth with 50-60 fps( the cutscenes have drops to 27-35)

The best thing ever to config a game is manually do it and test it yourself, and since the video settings on witcher 3 are "in game options"(IGN stream pc-footage), it will be really easy and fast to find a proper settings to your taste.

Has anyone found how Titan X runs at 4k?
Im looking at getting a system and if I could get min 40fps Ultra, I'd be happy

Geforce experience says that my 660 ti should play Witcher 2 on the low settings, but when I actually run on ultra except for Ubersampling it runs smooth with 50-60 fps( the cutscenes have drops to 27-35)

The best thing ever to config a game is manually do it and test it yourself, and since the video settings on witcher 3 are "in game options"(IGN stream pc-footage), it will be really easy and fast to find a proper settings to your taste.

That's odd, I also have a gtx 660 ti but with my computer it's only two buttons away from the best quality.

In my opinion CDPR wouldn't put their games on rigs that can't run their games on their desired FPS and quality, especially on an event where a lot of people are gonna give feedback on their game. I'm hoping at release when the patch and the nvidia drivers roll out I can run it on my 970 on 60 FPS on Ultra

Last edited:
So if have GTX 760 2gb I should be able to run the game on High settings with some stuff like AA/Sync off at 1080p? :) If so that would be great!

Top Bottom