A bajillion glitches, some game breaking.

+
Had to start my playthrough over, because after doing a bunch of side missions I came back to find Jackie Wells leaning on air- Delamain was gone. I leveled up a bunch too, so that sucked.

Often times when loading a quick save, the game will break. Visual glitches, like Delamain's face not showing- mind you, the rest of his display shows, just not his person- or game breaking glitches, like the drones that tail you after you escape from the tower being in the wrong place and unable to be fought.

I've looked in the mirror only to find my character suddenly bald. Misty is dealing out invisible tarot cards. Items that were being carried by an NPC (like a suit case) wind up stuck and suspended in mid air, the NPCs themselves often become suspended in mid air, sporadically losing access to the ability to sprint, quick hacks breaking until I reload the game at the most inopportune times. The list goes on.

If I take the time to report these glitches when I find them, you'll patch em' yeah? You won't pull a Bethesda on us will you? Because game breaking bugs aside, I've enjoyed starting over 10+ times. Gave me an excuse to try out different lifepaths, and I learned some neat tricks each time that made catching up to where I was easier.

But...it's officially losing it's charm now. For the time being, I might try hitting that "verify/repair" button before I go to bed.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, here's a fresh one- you know the part in the prologue during the rescue when you have to shoot at the scavs who tailed you in the van?

They killed me- had a very slow double barrel shotgun that I looted. When the checkpoint reloaded, I was unarmed. Couldn't rearm myself, because the devs decided to block that action. Joy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom