A big thank you!

+
I am aware that there are some bugs, but I have enough experience with you to know that you will fix them. I have read some criticisms made towards you these days, but I can assure you that with Cyberpunk2077 I had the best gaming experience ever in my "career" of 30 years as a gamer. The story is truly immersive and surprising. I never had anything like this before with a videogame. Never. Really. I believe this masterpiece will last for years, regardless of the small bugs that you will correct soon. Thanks for this experience.

One of the best I've played , Im an open world gamer , love this setting in future , I'm big blade runner fan to .
Story is great , characters , soundtrack .
Great adventure , hope all be fixed .

The truth is that if I had to buy it again I would buy it again, that does not mean that there are things that could be better.

When all these bugs and glitches are ironed out and it will run smooth on PC, XSX and PS5 it will be untouchable.
There will be no other game like this. CP2077 stand on its own. But you need to be a hardcore sci-fi addict to be able to appreciate a game of this magnitude.

I have most of the games out there. And CP2077 is hard to beat when it come to immersion and graphics. I really love the lighting and neon glow. its just WOW

For me, it's the best thing I've ever played but that's because I'm a fan of the genre and I'm playing it on PC with a 2080 so I don't have major technical issues. Bladeruner, Akira, Cowboy bepop, Alita etc were my childhood and no other game comes even close to the same experience as this game. The mood, atmosphere and storylines are fantastic.

Too much sun tho, needs longer nights and more rain :p

The world looks premium! It's absolutely amazing what they brought to the table!
I love the side characters, the love interests, the gangs, and the flavor. The ridiculous TV spots.
I'm ok with it not being GTA, I don't need to play tennis or mahjong or poker.
It is definitely its own thing and it looks amazing! The last few years really made me hungry for this thing!

Don't get me wrong, I could have waited another year, or two, but I guess they needed to
release this beast before Christmas, and right around the launch of the new console
generation. I'll give them another 8 to 10 months and they will surely patch that baby right up.
The devs get a lot of heat at the moment, but that's the price of being ambitious.
It's been an extremely buggy but hella nice ride so far! Thank you all at CDPR!

It is the best Cyberpunk based game that I've played. I'll give it that. :p

But for RPG's, it's not even on the list as it isn't one. It's an on rails shooter with a linear story and no real choice and consequence. Where characters skills don't mean a thing compared to player skills.

As a shooter... it's not bad. Though again, linear and a little simplistic overall.

For an open world... it's dead boring. Everything is "go here, shoot guys, take item". No real complexity or variety to things. A few of the story missions are a bit different, but most of the content in the game (the gigs and NCPD missions) are exactly the same thing repeated a thousand times.
There's no life to the city. The AI is a joke. The pedestrians are mindless and don't react to much, they either walk around or squat in fear. And the traffic AI is non-existent. Cars follow linear paths on the roads, don't swerve or avoid or ram out of the way, and cars disappear when you turn your back.
There's no minigames and distractions and little things to enjoy. There's no relaxing at restaurants, or racing, or basically much of anything other than "go here shoot stuff". Which gets boring pretty quickly.

Honestly, a game like Saints Row or Sleeping Dogs or even WatchDogs, does a vastly better job of what Cyberpunk offers. Simply without the Cyberpunk setting.

Hi im new and can't make posts on my own yet so im piling in here to say I really liked the game.

Its definitely buggy as heck and you could feel clunkier moments where content was cut, but I did really enjoy the story that V and Johnny went on together.

I wasnt really expecting to like Johnny, but now I can't stop going through side quests and gigs to squeeze out every last interaction with him. He rapidly became one of my favorite characters. Yeah he's a total tool, but he's *my* total tool best friend terrorist.

Would love to see an edition of the game released with the cut content.

Would also love more Johnny/ V content.

Good job CDPR developers. Thanks for your hard work. Can't wait to see what's coming down the line!

I have no problem with people enjoying this game in its current state, and praising CDPR for their intentions, but when you refer to the bugs occurring as "small" you're being either disingenuous, or disregarding the very real game-breaking problems people are having with this game.

I am really enjoying this game! Maybe I've just been lucky, but the bugs I've seen are minimal and I really appreciate how unique and alive this game feels. Being able to just walk around the city and have random interactions has been a great time so far.

I hope you guys can feel proud of the work you've done thus far! Other people have talked at length about the stuff they don't like, so I wanted to leave a post free and clear of that stuff. Thanks for the work and love you put into this, and I look forward to the day everyone can enjoy night city as much as I am.

He's right. It will be fixed. There's no doubt, because if they don't add all the promised features, then it might be the last game released from this certain CDP Management Team. The shares from CDPR are rushing to the bottom, lost nearly 50% in the last 8 Days. THAT SAYS ALL. And if we can trust several leaks, then it's the management who's at fault, and you know, management who did what the CDP Management did can get swapped pretty fast especially when the share is losing its value. From 100€ down to 54€..

But still, I love the game and hope they will learn from that. GO CDProjekt!

I am aware that there are some bugs, but I have enough experience with you to know that you will fix them. I have read some criticisms made towards you these days, but I can assure you that with Cyberpunk2077 I had the best gaming experience ever in my "career" of 30 years as a gamer. The story is truly immersive and surprising. I never had anything like this before with a videogame. Never. Really. I believe this masterpiece will last for years, regardless of the small bugs that you will correct soon. Thanks for this experience.

Total and absolutely agree. I am 43 years old, I have played video games since I was a child and the sensations and emotions that I am experiencing with this masterpiece I have never felt before. It is incredible what they have created, when I play I feel like a young child enjoying and excited. Thank you very much, there are millions of players who respect your work and just hope you make one of the most important games in history bigger. Do not waste energy on destructive criticism, the whole community is waiting for new stories and for you to review and improve this masterpiece. Go ahead and thank you for making this universe feel like it is real.
Post automatically merged:

One of the best I've played , Im an open world gamer , love this setting in future , I'm big blade runner fan to .
Story is great , characters , soundtrack .
Great adventure , hope all be fixed .
I think the same, it's a great job and an incredible universe. They have created a masterpiece
Post automatically merged:

The world looks premium! It's absolutely amazing what they brought to the table!
I love the side characters, the love interests, the gangs, and the flavor. The ridiculous TV spots.
I'm ok with it not being GTA, I don't need to play tennis or mahjong or poker.
It is definitely its own thing and it looks amazing! The last few years really made me hungry for this thing!

Don't get me wrong, I could have waited another year, or two, but I guess they needed to
release this beast before Christmas, and right around the launch of the new console
generation. I'll give them another 8 to 10 months and they will surely patch that baby right up.
The devs get a lot of heat at the moment, but that's the price of being ambitious.
It's been an extremely buggy but hella nice ride so far! Thank you all at CDPR!
There are people who want to hurt because of the bugs it has, but the game is so absolutely good that even if a cigarette stays in the air, it does not prevent you from experiencing something unique. Many thanks to all the developers at CD Projekt Red. Keep on going, you have made a leap that is difficult to overcome.

Last edited:
Top Bottom