A couple bugs I've noticed and a few suggestions (Maybe spoilers)

+
A couple bugs I've noticed and a few suggestions (Maybe spoilers)

1) At some point in the game I lost controller input and Escape on the keyboard would not open the Pause Menu letting me save/quit. I worked around it via using the quick save and quick load hot keys. The HUD during this bug was also disabled/invisible. This happened in the sorceresses room in the Inn in Flotsam during Chapter 1.

2) When following Zoltan to some giant snail monster/boss in a "clearing", I followed Zoltan out into the forest and immediately had to fight some arachnid enemies, after clearing them out I returned to the Inn to store some items. When I returned to Zoltan he would not lead me, I had to save and load my saved game in order for him to start leading me again.

3) When opening the inventory it always defaults to your Boots, can't it default to whats in your inventory instead?

4) When an item has more properties then can be displayed, it auto-scrolls down after a while showing any properties previously cut off. When it reaches the bottom it too quickly reverts to the top of the list of properties.

5) When crafting something, you can select and view the individual ingredients being used by pressing right, often I find it fails to update the information in the bottom right to reflect the currently selected ingredient. It seems to only update once when scrolling right from the list of Diagrams and once when scrolling left from the list of ingredients you have available, it doesn't however update when scrolling left or right between selected ingredients for the currently selected diagram.

6) I couldn't sheath my sword at a random moment in the game, I could press Left Trigger and then Up or Down to select a sword with A, but it wouldn't swap swords or sheath it. Saving and loading that save game, resolved it.

Unfortunately I can't answer your other questions but as far as number 6 goes, you can solve this by pressing Q and throw a sign. Noticed that this works in most scenarios.

Franpa said:
4) When an item has more properties then can be displayed, it auto-scrolls down after a while showing any properties previously cut off. When it reaches the bottom it too quickly reverts to the top of the list of properties.

5) When crafting something, you can select and view the individual ingredients being used by pressing right, often I find it fails to update the information in the bottom right to reflect the currently selected ingredient. It seems to only update once when scrolling right from the list of Diagrams and once when scrolling left from the list of ingredients you have available, it doesn't however update when scrolling left or right between selected ingredients for the currently selected diagram.
Valid feedback aside, you might want to consider using HUD Tweaks and Panel Tweaks mods in the meanwhile. They are both more or less invaluable when it comes to handling the UI and inventory systems.

Wait, is there a MOD to make the mouse courser visible? This screenshot would indicate it IS possible but i would like to be sure. http://witchernexus.com/downloads/images/87-2-1307246382.jpg

For me it's hidden/invisible.

Franpa said:
Wait, is there a MOD to make the mouse courser visible? This screenshot would indicate it IS possible but i would like to be sure. http://witchernexus.com/downloads/images/87-2-1307246382.jpg

For me it's hidden/invisible.
Huh? It's always been visible for me. :/

I just tested it and sure enough, it's only visible while the game is set to "Keyboard" as the controller.You can then set it back to Gamepad and it will remain visible, until you close any menu you have open.

So yeah a suggestion from me to the devs would be to not do that, make it always visible

2 more bugs I noticed but haven't seen reported elsewhere. In the first picture it should read "All right, maybe they aren't like butterflies, but they do weave cocoons." and in the 2nd picture, they should remove the duplicate "The".

Edit: And to make it seem more like a bug then anything else, you DO have a visible mouse courser while the game is set to Gamepad, but only when making a choice during a conversation. It is hidden in the inventory etc. however.

Top Bottom