A Crafting perk need to be reviewed urgently

+
If you level up your crafting and take the perk where you transform Junks into crafting material - you gonna have a bad time. Right now this perk transform EVERY JUNK that you take into a crafting material - including 'Trophies' that you earn from NPCs.
They should create a different category for such items given by NPCs, i suggest the name Trophy like TW3. It's bizarre. An NPC gives you his luck charm telling how much it means for him/her and instantly the perk transform into a crafting material. Would be nice if we could use such things to decorate our apartment.

It certainly needs a look at, I hadnt noticed this happened with "trophies" but I have noticed a couple of things I picked up were worth 750€$ and poof gone! I think they were some kind of jewellery.

I have to admit, I was a little surprised to see:
One of a kind, live recording of Samurai show added to inventory
...One of a kind, live recording of Samurai show removed from inventory

but I guess in the end it just would have sat useless and forgotten in my inventory or stash so, not sure I really lost anything.

I have to admit, I was a little surprised to see:
One of a kind, live recording of Samurai show added to inventory
...One of a kind, live recording of Samurai show removed from inventory

but I guess in the end it just would have sat useless and forgotten in my inventory or stash so, not sure I really lost anything.

Well, it may be forgotten in your inventory if they don't made any use of it. I suggest exactly to use as a item for apartment or even cars.

That is a really lazy perk idea. Junk doesn't really weigh much and there is already a "sell all junk" option at vendors once you've stashed the junk you want to keep.

Agree that this shouldn't be a perk at all; there should just be a setting to auto-disassemble junk if you want. And certainly it should not be disassembling highly valuable/unique stuff, or things that are meant to decorate your apartment. Another issue is you can't turn it off later in the game when you're swimming in common components and have no need to disassemble junk.

Agree that this shouldn't be a perk at all; there should just be a setting to auto-disassemble junk if you want. And certainly it should not be disassembling highly valuable/unique stuff, or things that are meant to decorate your apartment. Another issue is you can't turn it off later in the game when you're swimming in common components and have no need to disassemble junk.
There should just be a button - "disassemble all" for every item category.
And what's even more important - craft multiple items at once. When you need HUNDREDS of crafting materials, and able to craft it only by !!!!!!ONE AT THE TIME!!!!!!!
Who the fck made this sh..t? Who thought it was a good idea?!

Top Bottom