A Cyberpunk 2077 YouTube video for GDC 2014, E3 2014, and VGX 2014

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Cyberpunk 2077 YouTube video for GDC 2014, E3 2014, and VGX 2014

I really hope CD Projekt RED show a 2 minute YouTube video of Cyberpunk at GDC 2014.

I also hope they show a 10 minute YouTube video about the technology that Cyberpunk 2077 will have how much more Nvidia's PhysX physics engine will be improved compared to The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt since Cyberpunk 2077 will be released for sale in 2015 and hopefully CD Projekt RED adds support for DirectX 10, No need to say DirectX 11 since DirectX 11 will be supported, DirectX 11.1, DirectX 11.2, and DirectX 12 as well as support for Windows Vista, no need to say Windows 7 since Windows 7 will be supported, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 9.

I really hope a VGX 2014 5 minute gameplay YouTube video is shown.

I am so anxious to see something about Cyberpunk 2077.

CD Projekt RED please :(.

what is the meaning of this thread?? I thought here were infos about a new youtube video from GDC.........but thats only a hope thread....useless
Why do you always say my topics are useless?

I can't fit everything in the title of the topic when it gets to big it won't let you put any more words.

Why do you always say my topics are useless?

I can't fit everything in the title of the topic when it gets to big it won't let you put any more words.

sorry man but the title....when you read it you think its news about the GDC..........you should write something like: "Will CDPRED be at GDC?".

sorry man but the title....when you read it you think its news about the GDC..........you should write something like: "Will CDPRED be at GDC?".
Well you should already know by now that when there is a official announcement on something CD Projekt RED announces it first. Not me. Marcin Momot is the community announcer for CD Projekt RED.

Yeah I should of put Will at the beginning.

ballowers - as you know, the details of CDPR's involvement in GDC were already linked in the Witcher forums, well before you posted this.
- They have no sessions, and are not listed as an exhibitor.
- They are providing speakers on the following topics. All except the first are as part of someone else's session,
Marcin Gollent (CD Projekt RED)
"Landscape Creation and Rendering in REDengine 3"
Przemyslaw Czatrowski (CD Projekt RED)
"Solving Visibility and Streaming in the The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt with Umbra 3 (Presented by Umbra Software)"
Balazs Torok (CD Projekt RED)
"Speed Up Your Game Using Simplygon (Presented by Simplygon)"
"The Witcher 3: Enabling Next-Gen Effects through NVIDIA GameWorks (Presented by NVIDIA)"

GDC isn't a PR venue, it's for developers.
You may want to continue the discussion over at the Witcher side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom