A Dash of Information about The Witcher 2

+
A Dash of Information about The Witcher 2

All those who cannot wait to learn more about the continued adventures of Geralt of Rivia will be happy to know that in March of this year we will hold a press conference during which we will officially present our newest production: The Witcher 2.We will also divulge some details about the new technology created by CD Projekt RED for the specific purpose of producing The Witcher 2.

WOO HOO!Normally I do more lurking than posting but WOO HOO!Did I mention that I was doing a happy dance while saying WOO HOO?OMG I can hardly wait.... I might start rambling so I think I'll stop typing now. ;DYaY!

Flitters said:
WOO HOO!Normally I do more lurking than posting but WOO HOO!Did I mention that I was doing a happy dance while saying WOO HOO?OMG I can hardly wait.... I might start rambling so I think I'll stop typing now. ;DYaY!
Now there 's a happy post! I 'm with you. Completely. :D

My birthday is in March, and I can't think of anything I'd like more than information about The Witcher 2 ... except for the actual Witcher 2, of course. ;DThanks, Eriash!

Cassandra31EEE said:
Cassandra31EEE said:
Now there 's a happy post! I 'm with you. Completely. :D
We could start a conga line you know... :D
Cassandra31EEE said:
OMG, 2 months. They will be loooooonnnngggg
It's not that long at all besides there are lesser games to occupy ourselves with like DA or even Civ IV and of course lastly Diablo The Early Years (cough-cough).Witcher has taken Diablo's spot in my all time favs. ;)

Nightbring3r said:
Ok make compromise... One and a half :D
I don't mind one or one and a half month. As long as it is in March and not postponed to 1st April... I wouldn't what to believe and what not :hmmm:

Top Bottom