A Dash of Information about The Witcher 2

+
They said the announcement would include the publisher. If it's taking longer to finalize a deal with their publisher than they thought it would, they would have to delay the announcement. Or if the publisher demands approval of the message and takes awhile getting to it. Or any number of things.Patience isn't my long suit. But it IS a trait worth developing. :D

"Patience isn't my long suit. But it IS a trait worth developing."Patience is a development flaw.You are only allowed to choose Acceptance or Action.Beware of Acceptance option. Acceptance option too often enables development flaws in self and others to continue.

secondchildren said:
secondchildren said:
secondchildren said:
secondchildren said:
secondchildren said:
We have entered March and now I will be checking back multiple times a day. Can't wait for the news.
In the Polish section of the forum, they were told that it would be the second half of March. So you can start your feverish checking around the 15th. ;)
Or Even later :p
Be sure there's gonna be more then 12 Angry Men on this forum if You'll wait with IT until 31.03.
...and 1 woman ;D
ONLY 1?! I think not! I think the ladies have been hanging out for the sequel more than the guys. :p

gamewidow said:
indeed! make that at least 3 :D
If we all say "Me, too," this thread will add a couple of new pages. :DSo let's just say "Twelve angry men and at least that number of angry women." ;)

I personally don’t mind waiting a few extra days as long as the information we get is good.

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
indeed! make that at least 3 :D
If we all say "Me, too," this thread will add a couple of new pages. :DSo let's just say "Twelve angry men and at least that number of angry women." ;)
That number includes me :wave: but I'm confident of a breath taking announcemnt.

Corylea said:
So let's just say "Twelve angry men and at least that number of angry women." ;)
And a Pig
Don't forget the pig...I also Do NOT want it on 1st April. Any other April day that's not for fools... :mad:I don't suppose they're willing to release an Agenda? I definitely want a Memorandum thereafter. ;)

On the Polish forum someone claimed that the conference is to be held on the March 25. Allegedly, this was what Mr. Kiciński said in some business magazine.

Heya all im new hereonce in a while i check on the witcher 2 and i just wanted to add in that in this age of dismay the witcher at least the firstwas a beacon of light of what once good games were personally my favorite cant decide this or gothic 1&2 so i heres tohoping that the witcher will be as good as gothic 2 was for the series and not the 3rdand on another note i really hope that this announcment will be ID's type of announcments that is that the gameis almost ready and will be released in the next few months and not in the next few years like the rising trend

daGeralD said:
On the Polish forum someone claimed that the conference is to be held on the March 25. Allegedly, this was what Mr. Kiciński said in some business magazine.
daGeralD said:
But thanks for telling us! It was still sweet of you to go to the trouble of notifying the international community, and if someone else hadn't already done so, we'd be thrilled to get this information!!

Damn it i wish CD Red does more rpg games and with faster releases ! Wtb good Witcher2 as sonner as possible xd, finished WEE, ME1&2 , DAO and now impatiently awaiting for my new dop 8)

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
Corylea said:
But thanks for telling us! It was still sweet of you to go to the trouble of notifying the international community, and if someone else hadn't already done so, we'd be thrilled to get this information!!
And there are just 17 days to go... ;D

Drasill said:
Game Developers Conference is this week. I wonder if CDP will be there...
As for me - nope. No chances. But maybe in a week time we will spot some leaked video on YT, who knows... ^^
Drasill said:
Where and when exactly? :eek:
You, the Italian, seem to be even lazier then the Polish are :pSan Francisco, 9-13/03 http://www.gdconf.com/Only joking, ofc.

szypek26 said:
szypek26 said:
Game Developers Conference is this week. I wonder if CDP will be there...
As for me - nope. No chances. But maybe in a week time we will spot some leaked video on YT, who knows... ^^
szypek26 said:
Where and when exactly? :eek:
You, the Italian, seem to be even lazier then the Polish are :pSan Francisco, 9-13/03 http://www.gdconf.com/Only joking, ofc.
Just a little bit ;D

Top Bottom