„A day in the life of the witcher” contest

+
„A day in the life of the witcher” contest

We are pleased to announce our special screenshot contest. All you have to do, to take part in the competition, is to run the game and express your imagination and creativity! Make some screenshots while playing and freely transform and edit them to fit your vision of “the day in the life of the witcher”. You can add comments, titles or even add text bubbles to make own custom dialogues.The best stories will be awarded with ultimate gadget sets. The set includes: high quality t-shirt, poster, mousepad with the game logo, dice game and original witcher medallion!Your story should consist of from 1 to 5 separate screenshots, or may be composed into a comic strip. Here you can upload your files.The deadline date to send your story is 30th November.

Clever idea. It'll be interesting to see the results of the contest. Will you be providing translations of any for various language entries (or is this English only)? Any rules on content?

Hi,Any community can work on it contest ?Dialog in english, I suppose ?I I have to relay information at the French-speaking communityThk for your interest ;)

Megamat said:
Hi,Any community can work on it contest ?Dialog in english, I suppose ?I I have to relay information at the French-speaking communityThk for your interest ;)
Please explain what you mean when you say "community".Yes, all text in english please.

You can use Fraps Download at this url http://www.fraps.com/download.php it's a limited edition but it's ok for simple screensorUse the "Print Screen" fonction on your keyboard (copy/paste) on a photo editor like The Gimp or www.paint.net ;)

Owner of ATI cards can use ATI Tray tools:http://www.guru3d.com/article/atitraytools/189/Somewhere in the options you can assign any keyboard shortcut for screenshots, also change the output format. A must for me because I have no Print Screen equivalent on my Apple keyboard.

I'm not quite clear on the amount of content we're allowed to submit. Are there filesize limits, picture size limits (1024x768, etc.), and if we do a comic strip, what is the limit on that? I assume that 5 1024x768-sized pictures containing multiple comic strips each would be considered too much? :)

Top Bottom