A 'different' weird stutter when moving.

+
A 'different' weird stutter when moving.

I notice others having issues with the camera movement here using Xbox 360 controllers.. I too am using one but have a different stutter effect. If I run with Geralt, he takes 4 steps, then the FPS skips a beat, then 4 steps, skips a beat. Difficult to explain. Its like fluid movement, and then the movement stops for a single frame, and then catches up with itself. Rinse repeat. Weird thing is, I played this morning for 4 hours without this issue.. Came back later today and this issue is SO ANNOYING as to make the game almost unplayable. I'll post a video if people dont get what I mean, I have tried every single graphics option on, and off.. None solve this.

---------- Updated at 04:56 PM ----------

I did not write that message as one 'block' of text. Sorry its posted that way.

Lowering settings usually doesn't help with these frame skip bugs. It's usually vsync related, or something more fundamental given how janky this game is in motion on different platform.

has someone as this problem ?

[video=youtube;-gSIVNCO4ro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gSIVNCO4ro[/video]

shuttering in 0:02 and in 0:41-43

Thanks guys.. Solved this by turning off blurring, and bloom. Have NO idea why they would do that but I can repeat it very easily by turning them both back on. One of them doesnt do it, has to be both. Also.. Pancho... Nope your not alone, carriage returns do nothing for me.

Top Bottom