A far-fetched suggestion/wish for the tutorial

+
A far-fetched suggestion/wish for the tutorial

I actually have no problem with the tutorial as is.

Although... It would be all kinds of awesome to hear Dandelion and/or Priscilla narrate it in a lore-friendly manner.
Imagine, for instance, trying to select a card the game doesn't want you to play during those fixed tutorial sequences and hearing their witty remarks!
The possibilities are truly endless with these characters, it sure would make the whole tutorial experience mandatory (even for long time players) just to hear all they have to say.

So, just an idea, your move CDPR. :surprised::incredulity:

Thanks, bloodscount!
While there certainly are more productive gameplay ideas out there, and I honestly don't know if it's too much of a hassle to get the voice actor again, I felt the need to put this one out.
A bit more spirit never hurts the experience.

cainite;n7061730 said:
I actually have no problem with the tutorial as is.

Although... It would be all kinds of awesome to hear Dandelion and/or Priscilla narrate it in a lore-friendly manner.
Imagine, for instance, trying to select a card the game doesn't want you to play during those fixed tutorial sequences and hearing their witty remarks!
The possibilities are truly endless with these characters, it sure would make the whole tutorial experience mandatory (even for long time players) just to hear all they have to say.

So, just an idea, your move CDPR. :surprised::incredulity:
I vote for Priscilla

Top Bottom