A Fast Travel problem

+
The Fast Travel click trigger is "mouse button down", when I drag the map, it is very easy to make a fast travel by accident!!!
Please modify the trigger to "mouse button up"!!!

Your not as likely to trigger a different FT location, as you are to change to the inventory or other tabs at the top.

I have issues with fast travel as well. I have 210 hours played and, since 1.5 patch, Fast travel doesn't work for me in PC. After many tests, I have found that the issue is because I have Exploration and Combar Move forward key assigned to left mouse button (what I always had). I would appreciate if this could be solved

(I know I have to keep pressing for fast travel. in my case only works after re-mapping the Exploration and Combar Move forward key.)
Post automatically merged:

Update:
I found a solution. When you are in the fast travel, instead of clickin on the left mouse, click and keep pressed both left and right mouse and then you will be able to use fast travel.

Last edited:
I can't fast travel at all. When I click "F" on the fast travel point it does nothing at all, map doesn't show up. I'm at about 75% completion of the game and never had this issue prior to patch 1.5.

I can't fast travel at all. When I click "F" on the fast travel point it does nothing at all, map doesn't show up. I'm at about 75% completion of the game and never had this issue prior to patch 1.5.
It could be a "mod related" bug (if you use or used mods).
If you can try to delete your UserSettings.json
C:\Users\YOU\Appdata\CDPR\CP77\Usersettings.json

Deleted that item, and don't have any mods running at the moment, still fast travel won't do anything.

Deleted that item, and don't have any mods running at the moment, still fast travel won't do anything.
So I don't really know :(
If you didn't completely reinstall the game and/or start a new playthrough, bugs can still occur even if you removed/deleted mods (mods datas can remain in game/save files even if you remove/delete all the mods).
But you can try to contact the support for help anyway (by providing a save if possible).

FIX FOR FAST TRAVEL for cbrpnk 2077 1.5.

1. open Cyberpunk 2077/r6/config/inputUserMappings.xml ( via notepad or similar)
2. find all "IK_W". change every "IK_W" to "IK_any other button" (don't loose quotes)
3. save, close, run Cyberpunk2077
4. fast travel fixed

FIX FOR FAST TRAVEL for cbrpnk 2077 1.5.

1. open Cyberpunk 2077/r6/config/inputUserMappings.xml ( via notepad or similar)
2. find all "IK_W". change every "IK_W" to "IK_any other button" (don't loose quotes)
3. save, close, run Cyberpunk2077
4. fast travel fixed
Hi there. I'm having FT not working issue too
I haven't try your advice yet, but I would like to ask, doing those will change my keymap for moving right ?
Because I'm using WSAD for moving
thank you

Top Bottom