A few bugs

+
First of all I want to say: Thank you for such a marvellous game! I'm a game dev myself and when looking at all the stunning details of Cyberpunk 2077, I feel nothing but respect and admiration.

So for the bugs I encountered:

Pedestrians gone when pointing camera away and back to the crowd:
If I point a gun at a near by crowd of civilians and have them react, then turn away and back to the crowd, they all disappear.

Enemy hack stuck (overheating):
This bug happens rarely, but if it occurs, enemies won't be able to do another hack while the stuck hack UI is on screen. Last time this happened I did a quickhack while an enemy hack was in progress and it immediately stopped at 32% and the UI wouldn't disappear until I reloaded the game. I'm not sure if the quickhack was on the same enemy that targeted me.

Enemies standing around during combat:
Sometimes when enemies take cover behind something and I hide for a bit, they start standing around while still in combat and only react when approaching real close.

Last edited:
I had the overheating bug too, can confirm this.

Additionaly i encountered a quasi-god mode bug. My health was 0 of 0, i didn't die, even when npcs tried to kill me. Finally fall-damage got me. After reload it was gone, so i don't really know how i got this.

Top Bottom