A few NR questions

+
A few NR questions

asking for potential crafting....

1) will sargeants boost iris/sabrina like other cards?
2) if did the BSC trio earlier, will the BSC vernon roache spawns pull that trio spawn BSC from the bottom of your deck?
3) if play alzur's double cross, will it always pull the highest bronze/silver card, or is there some degree of randomness involved?
4) how prevalent is epidemic usage other than from keira? how often with keira?
5) any rot tosser avoidance strategies w/ NR?

thank you in advance

Cardzilla;n9288321 said:
asking for potential crafting....

1) will sargeants boost iris/sabrina like other cards?
2) if did the BSC trio earlier, will the BSC vernon roache spawns pull that trio spawn BSC from the bottom of your deck?
3) if play alzur's double cross, will it always pull the highest bronze/silver card, or is there some degree of randomness involved?
4) how prevalent is epidemic usage other than from keira? how often with keira?
5) any rot tosser avoidance strategies w/ NR?

thank you in advance

5) Hmm, you could try Bloodcurdling Roar. Instead of shackles the Rot is gone, can't be de-shackled by your opponent and you get +10 points. Additionally it can be used to kill own units out of wather. On the other hand if you have mostly high strength cards it can easily become a dead card in the end where you end up with +2 or +3.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
1) No, they don't boost spies or silvers.
2) No, he spawns a separate copy.
3) Always the highest (but ties are resolved randomly).
4) I haven't seen a pure Epidemic since the start of Open Beta. Keira usually uses Epidemic unless the boost gives more points.
5) Reaver Scout, Decoy, Bloodcurdling Roar, Myrgtabrakke or Locks.

4RM3D;n9288561 said:
1) No, they don't boost spies or silvers.
2) No, he spawns a separate copy.
3) Always the highest (but ties are resolved randomly).
4) I haven't seen a pure Epidemic since the start of Open Beta. Keira usually uses Epidemic unless the boost gives more points.
5) Reaver Scout, Decoy, Bloodcurdling Roar, Myrgtabrakke or Locks.

All these answers plus:

4) I saw some use of Epidemic in a few decks other then Keira's alternative, and I use it myself with my Eithne Dorfs deck. However concerning NR, a few Control Radovid might use Epidemic, very few.
5) Field Medic -> Shuffle a bronze unit from your side into your deck then play a random bronze unit from your deck. If you're lucky you can get to play just the rat back into the enemy lines. I use this card with my Foltest deck.

thank you both for the awesome answers :)

by the way, speaking of field medic, will she do the same to the fireball trap from ST?

off topic, how do i give people help points for posts?

Cardzilla;n9303241 said:
by the way, speaking of field medic, will she do the same to the fireball trap from ST?

Yes.

Cardzilla;n9303241 said:
off topic, how do i give people help points for posts?

You can only give HELPpoints in the Tech Support forum. For all other forums you can use REDpoints.

Top Bottom