A friend of mine is a big fan of Cyberpunk 2077

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine is a big Cyberpunk fan She has been creating Cyberpunk game related trivia for a while now. What do you guys think about her works? :)
ciekawostki.jpg

Great stuff! Reminds me of my biggest disappointment when playing: Giving up my great fingernails for Gorilla Arms. Apparently they malfunction if they come in contact with nail varnish.
Oh, and the other disappointment that my V didn't even flinch at the thought to get her natural arms sawed off, just to win some boxing matches...

Oh, and the other disappointment that my V didn't even flinch at the thought to get her natural arms sawed off, just to win some boxing matches...
If there were only the arms... The legs, the eyes, the lungs...
I'm not sure I want to have my legs cut even to be able to do a double jump... The lungs probably, as I said in another thread, I smoke (yep, that's bad), so why not !

I know what you mean, but I kind of had an emotional connection to V's arms since I didn't see much of her otherwise. When I got the arms and realized that they are now very generic, because every mercenary has them, I felt like I lost my V... Where was "Style and Substance" then? When can we modify our look more?

I know what you mean, but I kind of had an emotional connection to V's arms since I didn't see much of her otherwise. When I got the arms and realized that they are now very generic, because every mercenary has them, I felt like I lost my V... Where was "Style and Substance" then? When can we modify our look more?
It's for this reason, I install Gorilla arms only for Beat on The Brat, after that I switch to Mantis blade for recover my "original" arms :)
Maybe one day with a DLC/patch, we could customize our V in game (I would be very surprised if we could never do it, even if only with the options already existing in the character editor).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom