A friend or friendzoned Judy should've still shown up in the Nomad Ending

+
For both Male and Female V paths. She's one of the few decent people in night city and I felt like she considered V one of her closest friends. Nomad Ending V is leaving anyway and it makes sense for them to travel together in a group for safety, not to mention Arizona and Oregon are in the same direction, its where her grandparents are and her most likely destination after leaving NC. Really sucks that we left #best girl behind.

Anyone else agree?

For both Male and Female V paths. She's one of the few decent people in night city and I felt like she considered V one of her closest friends. Nomad Ending V is leaving anyway and it makes sense for them to travel together in a group for safety, not to mention Arizona and Oregon are in the same direction, its where her grandparents are and her most likely destination after leaving NC. Really sucks that we left #best girl behind.

Anyone else agree?
Is there no credit video for her if you don't romance her and you leave with Panam? I think there was a credit scene where she ends up leaving and seems much happier so it isn't like she doesn't have the means herself. Also Cyberpunk isn't exactly Fallout or The Last of Us, There may be better protection in numbers but how dangerous is the rest of the nation outside the cities themselves?

Is there no credit video for her if you don't romance her and you leave with Panam? I think there was a credit scene where she ends up leaving and seems much happier so it isn't like she doesn't have the means herself. Also Cyberpunk isn't exactly Fallout or The Last of Us, There may be better protection in numbers but how dangerous is the rest of the nation outside the cities themselves?
I got the one where she sends you a voicemail saying she still in night city, keeps saying she wants to leave but for some reason can't. I think I did something wrong somewhere dialogue wise.

And travelling in CP world is VERY dangerous, go it a alone and you probably end up dead.

I got the one where she sends you a voicemail saying she still in night city, keeps saying she wants to leave but for some reason can't. I think I did something wrong somewhere dialogue wise.

And travelling in CP world is VERY dangerous, go it a alone and you probably end up dead.
she sends V a lot of pictures of the citys etc she visits and keeps in contact with V through the phone, she did really grown up on me in the game, I really miss to not be able to romance her with a male character, it would have been nice if we can romance her with a male character that shows her how much we love her and care for her after all what is love if not caring unconditionally.
After all the s*** she did go through I really wanted to make her happy.
It kinda sux we only get Panam as male mc (though she is lovely)

SPOILER WARNING

In the Panam ending if you've romanced Judy, after the fight at the camp, panam says someone's waiting for you. Forget her name but one of the nomads let her know what's up before skipping town and brought judy along. The dialog indicated that they were getting out in a hurry, and only reason judy was grabbed was because Panam knew how much she ment to V. So I'm guessing if you didn't go the commited relationship route, they wouldn't have bothered.

Tho I do think she should have went into the tower with u, she was pretty bummed about so many ppl dying recently, so I guess it makes sense.

But if you play it right, there's and ending where u ride off into the sunset with both Judy and Panam.

She has a nice end credit scene of your new life together, as well.

Last edited:
SPOILER WARNING

In the Panam ending if you've romanced Judy, after the fight at the camp, panam says someone's waiting for you. Forget her name but one of the nomads let her know what's up before skipping town and brought judy along.

Tho I do think she should have went into the tower with u, she was pretty bummed about so many ppl dying recently, so I guess it makes sense.

But if you play it right, there's and ending where u ride off into the sunset with both Judy and Panam.

She has a nice end credit scene of your new life together, as well.
That Judy credit scene is top tier :coolstory:

I got that ending, it was a really nice one. loved that.
not really sunset but driving/hovering under the night sky <3

Anyone else agree?

Oregon is due north of night city (round abouts present day LA). Arizona is east by southeast.

Icinix

Forum veteran
I really am biased because Judy is my favourite character.

..and I would love, if she was there at the end - but damn if I don't get all misty (the eyeball thing, not the character) on her voice mail saying how she's happy.

Oregon is due north of night city (round abouts present day LA). Arizona is east by southeast.
I'm Australian so you may as well be talking about lala land to me haha I looked on a map of the US for like 2 seconds when I made that comment I'm sorry thinking is hard when you have a brain consisting of beer starved brain cells and lint.

Perhaps you'll meet her again in the expansion. Or not. But with a cast of characters this good it would be a shame to toss them in the bin. I'm sure CDPR understands that based on the acclaim both Judy and Panam are getting.

Top Bottom