A game is only as good as its villain/s

+
Eredin and the Wild Hunt are the biggest writing flub CDPR has done. I still to this day don't get how they could fuck it up that bad. These were the same writers of Letho and Iorveth and Jaque de Aldersburg. It is really bizarre.

Someone opened a can of worms with this topic. We have to ask: " What makes a great villain?" Is it charisma? maybe. Is it relatability? I think that plays a role. But for me, one of the core foundations of a truly REMARKABLE villain is simply this: No matter how twisted their aims, how wicked their goals, They are justified (At least in their own minds) . They are committed to their goals, no matter how twisted. There is also a "humanity" to them, no matter how horrid their act/appear. Your thoughts?

Cyberpunk has villains? Wasnt all about saving yourself, not good vs bad, or then theres some big bad villain. NC people are too narcistic/selfish to even notice villains. Yeah, Cyberpunk and Villains isnt a match, if theres vilains Cyberpunk isnt even nearly as cool as I thought.

After second thought I suppose Im Ok with villains, if people are selfish, shouldnt it mean it helps villains to get ground.

Last edited:
Top Bottom